Call for Candidates - DAO Committee

What is your full name ?

Artur B. | LordLike

What is your primary wallet address ?

0x247e0896706BB09245549E476257A0A1129db418 | lordlike.eth

Why are you applying ?

First of all, I like to spend time in DAO with a Community, cooperating together and sharing ideas for the best of DCL.

I view Decentraland as an engaging digital space that cultivates an inclusive community working together to promote growth, a decentralized virtual economy, and a focus on self-sustainability and equitable distribution of grants, opportunities, and resources.

My vision as a future Committee member is to contribute towards greater decentralization, transparency and accountability within the DAO, as stated in my Delegate’s Vision. I aim to streamline the DAO governance processes.

What is your history with both Decentraland and Decentraland’s DAO ?

Participating in DAO since 2021. Serving as a DAO Delegate since Apr ‘22.

Some activities and DAO initiatives by me:

Currently, I am moving my DAO initiatives to tangible results and finding approaches for multitude challenges DAO has such as absence of strategy, voting power inequity and lack of governance guidelines and documentation. Also, me and my wife are crafting new designs of feature wearables.

DAO Working Groups and Themed Channels in which I am involved:

#strategic-planning
#code-of-ethics
#vp-distribution

Some of my thoughts on Decentraland Forum:

What skills, qualifications, and experience will you bring to the committee ?

I have experience in product ownership as well as involvement in the crypto space since 2017.

My management skills and ability to identify opportunities, along with my experience in collaborating with diverse teams, could be beneficial to the Committee. Additionally, I possess a sufficient understanding of the DAO governance process, its challenges, and potential solutions.

Can you commit at least 5 hours per week to the DAO ?

Yes. Usually, I commit to DAO at least 1 hour a day.

Provide links to any relevant social media profiles or other information that will help the community when evaluating candidates.

Provide a list of two references, at least one of which is in the Decentraland community that can attest to your character and/or commitment to Decentraland.

@maryana , @Fehz , @CheddarQueso, @Canessa , @dax , @3Point1Four

16 Likes