Collection 'ICE Ak-47' created by x1over#8886 is ready for review!

ICE Ak-47

View entire collection

Wearables

ICE Ak-47

3 Likes

The collection has been assigned to fabeeobreen

2 Likes

Hello @x1over
Could you add some extra fantasy style to the AK design?

2 Likes

@fabeeobreen
Its a futuristic transparent Ice ak
Not sure if it can get any more fantasy lol

1 Like

@fabeeobreen
Examples of already approved much more aggressive guns lol

So maybe reconsider

1 Like

Hello @x1over
I’ll discuss this with the team and let you know

1 Like

Hey @fabeeobreen
Any updates ?

Hey @fabeeobreen
I have Updated the file
can you check it now ?

Maybe its time to push hard for a adult content filter to be designed. I understand fully how the current (ongoing) occurrences of gun violence might be encouraging the development and curation teams to reconsider the current stance on weapons in DCL. However, I feel like it may stifle creators and it certainly goes against decentralization.

@fabeeobreen would a DAO proposal be required to fund the development of such a filter, or are there other limitations preventing the development?

1 Like

Hello @x1over , @Frank !

• Collection has been approved right now.

For the future:

• avoid publish weapons.
  • weapons style wearable should be toysh.
  • weapons should be part of an outfit, for example a cowboy with revolvers is fine.
  • avoid using the name of the weapon in the collection: this may have the collection refused.
  • we don’t want the market be flooded with red/blu/green etc version of the same gun.
  • weapons part of the look are fine. weapons as earring-but-not should be a game designer option only.

@Frank
DAO proposal would be a good start, useful to see what the community think also.
Weapons are an hot topic in both worlds with many different views:
For the moment let’s keep DCL clean, where weapons are part of the character looks, instead of beign protagnist of the scene.

3 Likes

Thank you @fabeeobreen. I’ll get the conversation started among the community and if the decision is to move forward with such a filter, a DAO poll will be prepared in the near future.

I appreciate your comment and perspective. Everyone should feel safe to visit DCL without being forced to see things that they do not wish to see. =)

Hey @fabeeobreen
I have Changed the thumbnail.

Submitted for your Approval :star_struck:

1 Like