[DAO:9586b5c] Metaverzus Season funding

LIES!
Let’s talk about that moment. Where did I try to secure that contract? Where is your proof? Did Seanny talk to us before you? No, no one had any idea who designed that awful collection… I didn’t know Seanny was beyond f21 until he told us back in Oct 2022 vis discord call.

I am not going to play your game. I said all I had to say to you. God bless you, take care

I do not expect anyone to forgive me, your decision is not personal. However I am a human who has put accountability on the frontline since the day this happened.

I will gather media that shows my mental health break downs, My worse moments & create workshops around it. It’ll make me feel vulnerable, which is good.

Themes: what accountability looks like, how to forgive others/yourself & handle bullies in healthy ways & not become them

I am also voting YES again, because the cause is bigger than me and I will continue to help people while I become a better version of me

I WILL NOT LET NEGATIVITY WIN. One Love

Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. Self reflection is the best! Keep building and creating! Through God everything is possible. Positivity over negativity. Have a Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

This is a yes from me. I have known Mizo for a long time now, and his passion to grow this community and make an impact IRL are unmatched. I could not care less about personal squabbles; that’s not what this is about. Let’s move on and create!

2 Likes

Thank you for the support and everything you do for the community

appreciate it. Means a ton. No matter the outcome, the people support as the number of yes votes vs the number of no votes show. That right there is energy to keep going, however the funds would of made the next season larger and helped all of us

I also received private message from @kingmizomadeit on Discord and twitter then got blocked on twitter (ahah) after my No vote.

1 Like

Yes you did my friend. I knew you since 2020 as we communicated peacefully many times. The message I sent was one of disappointed as a human. You are leaving a very vague statement, which can be taken out of context. So to clear things up my brother, I am posting a screen shot of my message… Yes I blocked you after, because on my socials, I have to right to block people that I feel have a negative vibe towards me, blocking someone doesnt anything more than that. One love to you, have a good day and God bless you.

Now back to the good vibes. Lets get this passed so all the artists can be paid. We will speak about the Proposal on our twitter spaces this friday at 4pm PST. If anyone wants to come ask questions, feel free to join us. I will post the link here

A vote is not judging a person, it’s just an opinion on a proposal.
I’ve voted no on many friends’ proposals, you should not take it personally.

2 Likes

I don’t take it personal my friend. Nothing is taken personal at all, maybe you are misunderstanding? You had an opinion on my proposal, I had an opinion it was based on a mis judgment on my character, as no reason was given. You had an opinion, I had an opinion. No one was rude to anyone. You should also not take that personal. Have a wonderful day

The following message is in regards to the bottom two linked videos and multiple private messages that have been reported.

@kingmizomadeit has made multiple threats towards DCL community members, threats including physically harming said person and persons family and friends, kidnapping threats, and even death threats. Even after this DCL DAO proposal, we have collected more direct messages sent by affiliates in connection to @kingmizomadeit to intimidate members of this community that are publicly voting on this proposal. Multiple video, audio and written messages are being collected to make a case.

Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure UNITED STATES CODE § 875

There are multiple state and federal laws under which the evidence collected is a felony. We will continue gathering evidence to forward to the appropriate authorities.

DCL members publicly voting on this proposal need to be aware of what is going on, tagging a few of you at random to bring awareness of the criminal case being built here.

https://twitter.com/_mannyalves/status/1541191330419941377?s=46&t=LQw3ukCOfAO125dhbfeNgQ

https://twitter.com/_MannyAlves/status/1541192689726676997?s=20&t=k6cQdz8gcCiciEKuKHHrFg

DCL members publicly voting on this proposal need to be aware of what is going on, tagging a few of you at random to bring awareness of the criminal case being built here (can only tag 2 per post)

@HPrivakos @KevinOnEarth

DCL members publicly voting on this proposal need to be aware of what is going on, tagging a few of you at random to bring awareness of the criminal case being built here (can only tag 2 per post)

@Sannin @ckbubbles

I have messages from dozens of community members telling me they don’t like Alpha and GG, They been bullied by Alpha and GG, They dont trust Alpha and GG, they just dont say anything publicly because they dont want to be the focus of their bullying. These 2 have a problem with someone, at all times, they always need a target. I also have evidence and will have my lawyers notified.

Until then I will focus on community upliftment, because that is my main purpose.

God bless you

I believe Mizo is a passionate artist with a lot to give. I believe he will find ways to continue his work regardless of whatever happens…
I don’t think some of the things that have been said in the past were necessary. It causes pain and it’s embarrassing. KingMizo I’m glad to see you are continuing to cultivate and practice ways to keep yourself in check. It shouldn’t be so personal that it’s to the point that people are getting shit on.
As I said these things cause pain, however they tend to come from pain. I will continue to give the grace I try to give to the people around me as long as they continue to to raise their awareness.
As far as the grant goes, I’m voting yes. Mizo I’m glad to see you on the up, keep building. I’ve seen what you can do with little, excited to see what you can do with a little more.

4 Likes

I’m voting yes. @kingmizomadeit is one of the few authentic people still in the “community” and I’ll always support him.

2 Likes

Wow. So, getting a bit heated in here. I have known Sourav (A.K.A. King Mizo, Unknown Mizery, Miz) for a couple decades, (dating myself), and have created music videos and other content for him and his various rap groups. Besides our past creative collaboration, I also consider him a friend.

Miz is a kind hearted, sensitive person who has encountered a lot of racism and gatekeeping throughout his career. As a result, he sometimes has a knee-jerk reaction when he feels attacked. Not excusing his behavior however, he always takes accountability. Mental health is something that affects many in this space and is definitely a factor here. Let’s all try to give each other room to grow and try to leave any judgement at the door.

Having said that, I believe Miz is a driven individual who is trying to bring independent, underrepresented RAP artists into the space. His mission through Colour the Blockchain is earnest and something that is very close to his heart. Miz is a fantastic artist and is trying to help onboard other amazing hidden talent through Metaverzus.

Despite any squabbling, in-fighting and, mental breakdowns I believe him and his cause should be supported. The amount Miz has asked for seems reasonable and the breakdown of expenses seems clear. Also love the fact that all artists will be compensated for their work. You got my vote.

3 Likes

I can appreciate all perspectives here… all beef aside… voting strictly on Mizo´s past work in DCL, the quality and consistency of the content, the unique and skilled talent that he onboards, and my own experiences interacting with his DCL events, I think he deserves the funds to pay the artists, grow the project and continue the work. However, if this grant does not pass, I encourage @kingmizomadeit to continue the work within whatever means you can, the content is truly valuable and the community is all the better for it. Please let me know how I can help.

3 Likes