[DAO:3e07e00] Sugar Club operation costs 2023

Sugarclub has been here before a lot of us , is still here and will be here! What an amazing person and project! This shouldn’t go without praise! A modeled project! A builder! A community activist! A yes 10 times over!:heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion! I find it quite interesting that you are telling me to NOT be confrontational, yet you couldn’t DM me this advice? Nice ego you have there, so generous of you!

Not only that, I believe this is not the first time you have called me out in public. So once again thanks for your opinion. I would consider yours more, if you actually showed you cared and messaged me the advice privately. However you just seem to be using it as a backhand.

You’re welcome @Tudamoon. I don’t see a reason to message you in private, because these are open discussions and none of this is personal. It is perfectly OK for me to agree with the comment @ile made, and to add my point of view, respectfully. My intention is to give constructive criticism in good faith. Please do not take my comments as a backhand. I appreciate your input. Cheers.

2 Likes

Yeah I appreciate you agreeing with my opinion on this.

2 Likes

I wana see @GucciToe play the sugar club and get paid :muscle:t2:. i can understand Tudamoon being mad about the billboards and this that. Cant go on a jihad against everyone tho. Balance is key. I know for while seemed sugar club disappeared but they came back swinging new wearables this and that. Love see fermions in her donut. To many pros here for the community. To me that whats daos about funding cool stuff that is net positive for the community.

2 Likes

Thanks @TheCryptoTengu :+1: I love creating for DCL . Been doing it since day1 . Never had the intention of doing this full time for free for years . A grant can give me a push to continue .

There’s always gonna be haters though, that I cannot do anything about :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Sugar Club operation costs 2023

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 93% 3,003,808 VP (147 votes)
  • No 7% 232,300 VP (10 votes)
1 Like

This was about reputation. I bought a shitty product from Sugarclub. It’s my fault for buying the shitty product. However, a bigger issue is that Sugarclub won’t stand behind their shitty product. I asked for a refund out of respect, and it was claimed that I am the issue. Also for Sugarclub to claim they made a million in Mana on Twitter, then need $60k. Something is fishy here. I wish the best. I also find it strange that they are part of a voting collective that is draining DAO funds. No receipts required from them either. Say goodbye to the $58K.

Anyways I dont think you understand what I am about. I am about doing what’s right. None of this is a personal attack. If I was a business and my customer was dissatisfied, I would have at least offered a constructive response rather than pointing fingers back a the customer. Anyways I only wish the best. They can shape me as a bad person all they want, but this is not the reason. The real reason is they are working with others to drain the DAO funds in this VP scheme. Keep an eye on DougNFTWorld, Metatrekkers, KevinonEarth and a few others. I have a whole list. I have more than a hunch some are up to fishy shit.

Anyways I wish for the best with Sugarclub!

Sugar Club operation costs 2023

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

Vesting Contract Address: 0x10Ae8d46E1d5d47bdcb5B8bAdE83E258a2DAcC2e
View Transaction

1 Like

Dont Forget you updates @SugarClub :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Dear community,

The Grant Support Squad was created to support grantees to achieve their goals and to take care of the DAO Treasury, with the main goal of guaranteeing the effectiveness of the Grants Program.

We had a meeting with the grantee and we checked that this project has already started and will continue during all of 2023. However, the vesting contract created is not following the timeline of the roadmap proposed.

For this reason, we suggest that the DAO Committee (@yemel @HPrivakos ) create a new vesting contract with a duration that coincides with the schedule presented at the beginning of the proposal. In this sense, the new vesting contract should start on January 1, 2023, with a duration of 12 months, preferably without a cliff.

Last but not least, this does not have to be used as a precedent, but as a kickstart to continue working on this governance proposal to have a vesting contract duration that matches with the timeline voted.

Best regards,

The Grant Support Squad

2 Likes

@Zino Does that mean I cannot claim funds starting in n December?

I have already started the agenda and hired people , included paid DJs . And I was counting on the claim starting this month not in January.

Hi! @SugarClub
How are you? I hope everything is fine.
What I wrote is a suggestion for the DAO Committee according to your roadmap and considering that spirit of the Grant Program is giving funds to develop projects and not to recover costs of production originated in the past. However, that´s why the new vesting contract suggested not having a Cliff. In short, you will available to claim funds on the first day of January 2023
Regards!

I’m Good thanks :+1: can you explain what you mean by that ?

Yes! for sure. @SugarClub
Your grant has a Vesting Contrat that vests every second, and has a one-month cliff (30 days). This means you can start releasing your funds after the first month. That´s why, according to the current vesting contract created, you can´t release funds before December 18.

I suggested creating a new vesting contract without this cliff.

Ok clear :+1: thank you

Point of Clarification: I was a buyer of Sugar Ads Network Billboards as shown in the comments above. Is there a reason you are not using your own product? Or was my claim correct?

2 different products . Don’t confuse them .

In both networks I am not in charge of the back end . That is done both by Metazone in the case of metas , and metaviu in this case .

The “ad network” In both case is not created or maintained by sugar club . Not sure why you keep on harpooning on this after being explained multiple times .

It’s as if you are consciously making a choice to not understand and decide instead to create your own version of events because you lost money on an investment.

Again for the sake of clarity :

Sugar ads meta on metazone platform is a meta nft where you are in charge of placing it on your land and attract visitors that may be interested in purchasing an ad on your spot . ( back end maintained by metazone ) . I only created the 3D models that hosts the images and the branding in this case .

Metaviu works differently:

They already have clients and ad partners on board . They provide the back end as well and partner with venues to host their board for a cut of the revenue.

So it’s very different than metazone where YOU have to create traffic to your land and potentially attract people wanting to place a paid ad .

In both cases I don’t provide or create ad partners

Since my specialty is 3D design , I worked with metaviu to brand the ad billboards custom made for my club . But they are taking care of all the rest .

This was explained to you already by metazone but I am repeating it one more time . :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Lost money on YOUR PRODUCT.
You also failed to state this in your product description:

Yes I feel you misrepresented your product and clearly don’t care that your customers “LOST.” I invested in YOUR PRODUCT. Decentraland is also investing in YOUR PRODUCT. If they are unsatisfied or they lose their investment, will you treat them the same way?

The product is functional and works as intended by metazone .

If it was broken yes I would be concerned but that’s not the case . So I dont know what you are really complaining about . You just want to be right in a case where you are clearly not .

You never inquired about the meta to me or metazone before purchasing ( due diligence) .

Only now 1 year later when it is convenient to you , you come and attack me instead of taking responsibility for your own action.

I lost on so many investments in the past but I don’t go on social media crying to the companies because of it . Especially if the product works as Intended .

Use that meta as it is designed . And monetize today. Just as it is designed. I’m not going to go back and forth about this issue anymore . You got information now to use that meta so it’s up to you to maximize your investments, not me . ( I can’t believe I need to spell that out to you :sweat_smile:)

1 Like