Update Status: On Time
Project Health: On Track
The refactoring of SugarClub code to SDK7 is well under way. we are finalizing some of the modules with the help of Dogman .
Here is the current repo for it still being updated : https://github.com/dogmandcl/sugarClub
We also have it deployed to a WORLD for testing : Decentraland
I am still hoping to develop a IP ban module build by Hprivakos befire the end of this grant.
Here is a small recap of the activities at SugarClub for July/ September
- Organizing our EVOLVE Techno series for the rest of this season until December.
- Continued effort to refactor SugarClub to SDK7 + extra modules that might be of interest for DCL community ( Drinking game / Realm player count viewer / IP Ban code )
- Exploring a new pipeline for Hair creation and possible integration to DCL .
- Following a online course for animation to better understand emote creation
- Cross marketing our event with Hyperfy and DCL.
- Some notable wearable and emote sales last weeks
Low attendance at our events is definitely having an impact. We do have a handfull of supporters that come and we are grateful for that.
Focusing on finishing the season of EVOLVE techno and refactoring for SDK 7
Follow us at Twitter for updates and events.