[DAO:3e07e00] Sugar Club operation costs 2023

Voting yes - great and detailed proposal :star:

1 Like

Thank you @Klockmann :+1:

This is the easiest YES vote! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Much love @YouMack :heart:

1 Like

Huge thumbs up. Much love and respect for all that you do for DCL @SugarClub. Here’s to keeping it going for next year and more to come.

1 Like

@SugarClub has proven its value to the community throughout the life of DCL. This is an easy yes from me.

2 Likes

@GucciToe Conflict of interest? Are you going to be one of the DJs? Does your principles matter to you?

Calm down, fella. There are currently no plans for me to play a paid show at SugarClub. As a DJ that has played for more than a year of free shows in the space in an effort to help build the community, I am all for performers getting paid for the work they do. What have you done for the community, aside from being the self-appointed DAO gatekeeper. No need to answer.

Also, it’s “do your principles matter to you?”

6 Likes

Thank you @GucciToe :heart:

1 Like

The only achievement I see so far is: alienating himself from long standing members of this community that have been building the ecosystem from the ground up :face_with_spiral_eyes:.

hahah @GucciToe has been playing like prob 100+ shows now for free for years in Decentrland. If any operation costs should go to him on this proposal or any other it should be encouraged. His “principles” or whatever, have gone well beyond proven.

3 Likes

Well the problem you have child is you are only thinking in the now. You would be stupid to burn a bridge with me. I myself am not trying to burn bridges except trying to do what is right. The question is will you fall in the ‘right side of history’ or will your past come to haunt you?

If Decentraland moves in the right direction, I will own way more than you will ever imagine. However, right now I am the Top investor of the Holy Ones and am part of the MultiNFT team. Both in Decentraland. I am also a top 100 investor in My Pet Hooligans (if you dont know them yet, you will). I win.

As for my own business, I am in the Web2 Skill gaming industry where people risk money to earn monetary prizes. I also have something I am working on behind the scenes coming soon for the Web3 industry. Just wait and see. If my opinion doesn’t matter as an end user of Decentraland, because I haven’t created anything besides wearables, then maybe you are the problem.

Maybe public policy isnt your thing and that’s ok, but you do need fresh minds with different backgrounds to contribute. If you want everyone to think the same, you are going to see Decentraland stay the same.

Hey @Tudamoon I appreciate your skepticism, I think that it’s needed in the DAO, but reading through threads in the past few days it seems like you’re alienating almost everyone you interact with. If your goal is for people to take your criticism at face value and use it to improve their proposals, I think you’re failing by being overly confrontational and personal. Everyone automatically gets defensive and ignores all your points including the valid ones. You’ll catch more flies with honey than vinegar as they say.

Please take my criticism as you hope others take yours.

5 Likes

Getting back to the grant, which is what this thread is supposed to be about, It looks well planned and has clearly defined goals. I’d vote yes if I hadn’t delegated all my VP :grimacing:

Good luck with the project and the proposal.

3 Likes

A voice of reason in the middle of madness . Thank you :pray:

Stop with your demeaning language . There is no space for this here . @GucciToe is a respectable member of this community.

What are you even taking about dude ? Just get a grip .

No one cares HOW MUCH YOU WILL OWN . Just stop with the ego tripping .

What exactly are you winning by picking a fight with every one here ? Internet points ? Again Get a grip for your own sake.

This was never about me. Everyone keeps claiming I am not doing anything for DCL or claiming me as a troll, so I thought I would share this. Not ego tripping. Take your $60k. Have fun!

This entitlement is the issue.

Hey @Tudamoon I appreciate your skepticism, I think that it’s needed in the DAO, but reading through threads in the past few days it seems like you’re alienating almost everyone you interact with. If your goal is for people to take your criticism at face value and use it to improve their proposals, I think you’re failing by being overly confrontational and personal. Everyone automatically gets defensive and ignores all your points including the valid ones. You’ll catch more flies with honey than vinegar as they say.

Well said… you bring up some legit concerns @Tudamoon but your confrontational delivery and sometimes disrespectful manner gets in the way.

@SugarClub I vote yes because I have very much enjoyed your contributions to the space and would like to see more. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :heart: