[DAO:294685a] A Multi-Platform Entertainment Series Designed to Boost DCL Brand Awareness

Hello @AaronLeupp, this is Junel, the Community Manager of MetaTrekkers, and in behalf of the whole MetaTrekkers Team, we would like to extend our gratitude for all of your support. We look forward as well to see you in the future events. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @InJesterr for the support!

3 Likes

Thank you for the support @Nodo!

3 Likes

Bold YES from Metancy

The MetaTrekkers team and community have been proving their importance and usefulness for Decentraland for several years, and recently they have been entering new platforms for themselves

What positive aspects do we see in the approval of this proposal

1. Attracting new users to Decentraland — an audience of contemporary artists, professional work with social media and the community, a confident promo strategy proven in 2022 during BeatTrekkers
  2. Increasing the attractiveness of Decentraland for artists — parties from MT collect hundreds each and thousands in total, which is extremely attractive for artists who want to use Metaverse in their promotion
  3. Attracting an audience from other Metaverse platforms — not so long ago, MT began to conquer Spatial quite successfully. We do not think that this is their last platform, and we hope we will cooperate! But, since DCL is the “home” Metaverse for MT, their efforts in other worlds will somehow lead to people visiting their events who have not been to DCL before

It seems we have many more reasons, but these are the main ones for the development of DCL. See you at the BeatTrekkers 23’ guys =)

3 Likes

Hello @BioMETA Thank you for your never ending support with MetaTrekkers. You’ve witnessed diifferent events and get a chance to meet wiith the Team. We look forward to see you and to collaborate with you in the future. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for believing @MetaDoge! There are so many collaborations that had happened wiith BeatTrekkers 1 and really unite different people inside the Metaverse allowing them to get to know people while enjoying the sets of the DJ. We look forward to see you soon!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support @gaian :slight_smile: Looking forward to see you in the future!

1 Like

yes. From my personal experience, The team’s helpful attitude, combined with their professional approach and accountability, ensured that we completed beattrekkers successfully.

2 Likes

This is a yes from me. I’d love to compete again and I definitely want to see the Beattrekkers brand grow amongst the DJ community. I also think, with a history now, it’ll become easier to bring in larger acts, which will help boost the DCL user base.

2 Likes

Hey everyone !! Beattrekkers gave to us an opportunity to show in the Metaverse our skills and spread our music passion !! So this was amazing for all of us !! They paid us since the beginning all the funds . And sorry guys but a lot of you missing the point here !! it’s not about you or your relationships. It’s about MUSIC, Musicians,dj’s & people that love music…and they are so many out there ! Anyway… i hope Beattrekkers will continue this lovely journey !
Steve Sai (Winner 1st BEATTREKKERS)

2 Likes

Letz get it baby :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Thank you Aaron for the kind remarks. We really appreciate you every week taking the time to come to our Dj events. We hope you keep enjoying yourself in DCL.

1 Like

Thank you InJesterr for the kind words. We are just trying to build and create value in DCL.

1 Like

Thank you Gabe for seeing the vision. We have a very big project and not everyone can see the overall goal. Thanks for pointing these goals we mapped out. We were encouraged by the GSS to give a more detail breakdown and thats what we did. We hope this is more clear for the DCL community.

The only way DCL can continue to see robust DAU is to bring in new users in and this is what we plan to do. Last year we had a lot of success with BeatTrekkers 1, brought in a significant amount of new users and hope to do the same with BeatTrekkers 2 and 3.

We have prizes that are linked to attendees being more and more active in DCL and really getting to know DCL.

A lot of community projects have land or are in DCL worlds but don’t have any streaming content. We will open source our competition content to all projects so they now have content to stream in parcel or in their world. Also by us traveling to different venues, we are creating community engagement and allowing people to get creative when designing their venue on our arrival.

Its a win-win for everyone.

1 Like

Keep building the Metaverse

2 Likes

This team works extremely hard and have a proven record to do what they say they will. The first beattrekker’s event worked with so many different DCL venues, dj, hosts and brought some great exposure to everyone. I hope this event continues in the future. This team deserves it.

1 Like

Voting yes on this proposal as I really enjoy the events MetaTrekkers host within Decentraland!

2 Likes

I have to vote NO because a team that just had a grant revoked less than 12 months ago should not be allowed to apply for another grant. With all respect, I ask the community to consider that some of the people commenting and voting in favor of this proposal will get paid if this grant passes, some have never been involved in the DAO until now, and please consider the metrics provided in the slides. I don’t believe this grant will benefit Decentraland. Thank you.

3 Likes

Agree 100%
OFC people get paid for voting in favor of this proposal.

It has a proven record that the last Grant got revoked.