Seeking Support: Rectifying an Issue with Revoked Proposal and Request for Assistance

Dear members of the DAO,

I am writing to request your support in rectifying an issue related to my proposal that was initially passed in April but later revoked without timely notification. This revocation has caused significant challenges for me and my colleague, @Buraggan , and has resulted in a debt of exactly $7749 to our team.

Upon receiving notification of the proposal’s approval, we proceeded to diligently work on the project with our entire team, anticipating the withdrawal of our first funds on May 31st. Unfortunately, the delayed revocation notification caught us off guard, leaving us in a difficult situation.

However, I am pleased to inform you that the GSS (Grant Support Squad) has offered a potential solution to alleviate the consequences in terms of budgeting and production times. They suggested recommending to the DAO Committee that the starting date of the new vesting contract align with the start of the previously revoked vesting contract.

By implementing this solution, it would help mitigate the financial burden and logistical challenges we currently face. We strongly believe that this proposal is fair and reasonable, given the circumstances. It would provide us with the necessary support to honor our commitments to our team and continue the project without further delays.

I kindly request your consideration and support in advocating for this solution during the proposal. It would not only help us overcome the difficulties caused by the revoked vesting contract but also demonstrate the DAO’s commitment to supporting its members in times of unforeseen challenges.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I remain optimistic that, with your support, we can resolve this issue amicably and move forward with our project as planned. Should you require any additional information or clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Sincerely,
@DuelArenap2e :mending_heart:

Duel Arena Development Changing Category ( Re- Proposal ) (decentraland.org)

1 Like