[DAO:3a69cc7] Revoke Duel Arena P2E Continuum, Refinement & Game Expansion [ Resubmission ]

by 0x2faab28f398c330430157893a48edc3799d99159 (LandLordDao)

The days leading up to the passed of this proposal, we didn’t have time to participate in the voting, and the vote count was very close.

• YESSSSSS!
  • no
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hello,

Your suggestion is unclear to me. Do you mean that we should revoke the grant because the voting was too close and also 14 days was not enough time to participate in the vote? If so, those reasons are invalid reasons to revoke this grant.

2 Likes

Nice revenge, and good luck with getting this passed after how I exposed you trying to get in my head to make money of our proposal.

I cant imagine the malicious intentions you have, now that you cant get the 12k that you wanted from me, and you are being revoked on your proposal you hold me accountable instead of realizing how abusive you behaive. I guess you will never learn and become a good man.

Hey jenn he claims to say he didn’t have enough time and also didn’t have enough time for another proposal aswell recently tudamoons proposal didn’t pass to revoke us that gave him actually an additional 5 days to decide. He just does this because I exposed him for pressuring me with his vp to buy 2 parcels for 12000$ and told that only if I bought those overpriced parcels that he would change his vote.

I stood up against this whale knowing well that he would be salty and try to destroy me at any chance he had. I did this to do the right thing.

The people who think injester’s grant should be revoked should have proposed revoking it themselves.

Choosing to align yourself with LandLordDao, who is only motivated out of petty spite because Injester shined a light on their corruption, is just going to make sure that no one else ever wants to come forward to shine a light on corruption.

When this entire experiment collapses in on itself, remember your choices.

2 Likes

I’m putting NO I don’t know what it means that we didn’t get to vote on it, if it passed it passed and Duel Arena gets the chance to deliver the promised contents.

1 Like

You can’t revoke a grant because you missed your window to vote on it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You had the same amount of time as you did for all the other proposals.

Revoke Duel Arena P2E Continuum, Refinement & Game Expansion [ Resubmission ]

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yessssss! 34% 3,400,942 VP (45 votes)
  • No 47% 4,538,123 VP (5 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 19% 1,975,923 VP (14 votes)

Revoke Duel Arena P2E Continuum, Refinement & Game Expansion [ Resubmission ]

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfb1afa4dc069ffb47b19dbee196045d508fcd5a2)