0x4262f8BB5bd9Ad132782D2a7279b532A1DC6BCbF

Short Bio (280 characters max):
Founder of the Wilderness P2E game & DAO Optimist

Relevant links:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/palryan

My relevant skills (comma-separated values or tags):
Web 3, Game Development, Entrepreneurship, Team Building, Project Management

My involvement with Decentraland:

• Joined in Dec 2021 and applied for a small (3k$) grant to build a game.
  • Launched Wilderness P2E within a month and have been growing the Wilderness P2E and Decentraland Community ever since.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

• Support Promising New Projects : Having started my journey with a grant from the DAO, I would like to give back by utilising my ability to identify potentially long term successful projects.
  • Support Developers in DCL : Developing in DCL for over half a year has put me in the right spot to be able to understand the processes and the technical requirements of different systems of decentraland.

My 5-year vision for Decentraland:
The incubation hub for 3D experiences. I would imagine several giant startups to emerge out of building new 3D experiences for billions of people in this next era of internet.

What do you think is the most important issue in Decentraland?

• New User Onboarding
  • Attracting and Supporting Talented Developers
  • Not enough participation by the community when it comes to decision making or contributing solutions to the platform.
1 Like

Address or ENS name:

(secure hard wallet)

0x56469159D91eb810dCE34dd13eC4eD8194bCA7be

I am Nikki Fuego! I am a Drag Queen, Wearable Creator, Content Creator, and Game Creator. I have called DCL my home since November of 2021. Top-Seller for Metaverse Fashion Week 2022.

Relevant links:

https://twitter.com/NikkiFuego92

https://twitter.com/Vroomwayio

https://www.vroomway.io/

• 3D Modeling: 1.5 years

• Wearables: 8 months

• 3D Environment: 5 months

• Beginner DCL Programming: 4 months

• Graphic Design: 12 years

• Community Engagement: 2 years

• Video Production: 12 years

• Branding: 12 years

• Entertainer/Performer: 3 years

• Customer Support Management: 8 years

• Product Development: 6 years

• Ecommerce: 6 years

• Franchise Management: 2 years

• Musician: 2 years

• Project Management: 6 years

• eCommerce & eCommerce Automation: 4 years

• Telecommunications: 6 years

• Recruiting/Retention: 4 years

• Marketing and Advertisement: 6 years

Degree/Credentials

Associates in Fine Arts with an emphasis in Leadership

Internship with commercial grade creative department for 2 years under the Creative Director.

Internship with a call center business owner for 4 years in business development and recruiting/hiring.

I’ve been involved since late November 2021. There hasn’t been a day go by that I haven’t been involved with the community since then. I made my first wearable in December 2021. In January 2022 I made 56 wearables and February 2022 I made 48 wearables. I released 4 Fashion Week exclusive collections and sold out of all 4 collections.

I created the first car wearable in Decentraland called VroomVroom and have created an entire brand around it aside from my Drag brand. I held an in-game event centered around the VroomVrooms that featured racing elements in those wearables. We gave away three 1:1 Unique helmet wearables to those winners. That community movement created Vroomway. We applied for a tier 4 grant and were approved with just over 2M VP and 160+ Yes votes. Our goal is to introduce more fun ways to utilize wearables while also introducing more dynamic vehicle experiences.

I help people learn blender and troubleshoot with people 1:1 in the community to help them get better with their 3D modeling. I’m all about less competition and more collaboration.

I’m involved with many Twitter Spaces and Discord Communities to help push the community forward. I am constantly looking at proposals in the DAO and helping advocate for inclusion, representation, transparency, and trust. I’m not afraid to speak my mind when it comes to things that I disagree with especially when it impacts a community I care so much about and call home.

I think it’s really important for the community to feel like it has balanced control over how the platform will develop. Representation of that control is super important too. As a Trans person, representation is everything. The community I’ve been a part of and built around my wearables is something I have never experienced before in my life. I have felt so accepted and loved in every aspect (aside from the common trolls) of the community. My life has drastically changed. Since joining DCL, I have been able to make dreams a reality. It really has impacted me for the good. I am happy with where my life is right now. Even with challenges, I feel supported for the first time ever. I’ve been working a full-time job running a customer support department for a start-up for almost 2 years now and also balancing this while creating this journey within Decentraland. Because of how impactful Decentraland has been on my life, I feel the desire to protect and fight for it! If I could help replicate this experience I’ve had for even just one person, I would feel eternally fulfilled. That only happens with representations in these issues. About a month ago I was a very vocal speaker on the wearable submission fee and I truly feel like I spoke for a community of non-typical creators. Speaking up for those creators who feel powerless and speaking up for the newbies who feel overlooked. To be heard by the foundation and DAO really spoke volumes too. They took the communities thoughts into consideration regardless of VP, but I know that is not always the case. Decisions focused on changing the platform for the good, should not fall to the wallets of a few, but rather the community and those willing to stand for it. I’m grateful to even be considered for it. I wanna see the DAO become more integrated with the community itself. As it stands, we are in a constant education battle with the common player. The second they hear VP as a barricade, they are detached and uninterested. I believe as a community we can change that and make it practical for all citizens of any capacity. Isn’t that what web3 is all about? Creating a future worth being excited about :D!

In the next 5 years, I see Decentraland being the leading social space but without all the KYC data harvesting. I see Decentraland being a leading metaverse as it is now. Just seeing how the platform has changed in the short 8 months I’ve been here, the platform has a shining future ahead of it. I see us leading the way in what an immersive and dynamic metaverse can be. We already achieved that with Fashion Week this year. The fact that Meta acknowledged our efforts as a community spoke volumes to me. I see the micro-communities within Decentraland coming together and really collaborating to engineer progression that replicates all the things we love about the platform to new people. I see us changing lives and bringing true freedom to people that have never experienced that before. I truly believe that we will be THE platform for creatives and gamers. We have a lot of passionate developers and game creators that we can easily fill all 90,000 parcels with never before seen experiences! Brick by brick!

Security and education surrounding that security. As someone who is fairly new to the crypto and web3 space, there is a monolith of information to learn. To me we are in a similar spot to when credit/debit cards merged with the internet. When people were first using their credit cards online, they were being hacked left and right. I remember my Grandpa would always get mad when me and my cousin would want to buy a computer game because of the few times he was hacked doing so. I have been victim to two hacks now during my 8 months. In the first hack, I lost $900+ and in the second hack, I temporarily lost 2 names. I know my experiences are minimal in comparison, but to the average person who doesn’t have the same determination to keep moving, this has caused hundreds of people to leave the web3 space entirely without even having a chance to experience the things that are worth staying for. I believe this can be tackled with education first, then protocols proceeding. We need to rally as an entire community and build up our confidence to spot these hacks before anything is lost. The majority of the people entering the industry in the last two quarters are not those of web3 background or programming background. Because of that, education is a requirement in order for Decentraland to grow and be appealing to the masses. There are solutions, we just have to come together and find them!

I think once we have more games, more in-world experiences, and more security we can really appease the masses and onboard more and more players! This platform is big enough for mainstream media and we are only a stone’s throw away! Anyway that I can help bring repeat and new attention to DCL, I will! My Vroomway project aims to provide a safe place for every player and play style for people, new and repeating, to experience! Brick by brick there isn’t anything we as a community can’t do! :smiley:

5 Likes

0xfBA23Bb6d4BC1c23d3a53d6b5B19d84d4e4b50b6
MrJ.dcl.eth

Hello, my name is Mr. J. My real name is Joel and I am co-founder of WJ Designs. My 1st degree was in Graphic Design. Then I spent 6 years in the Marine Corps where I separated as a Sergeant QA Inspector for the F/A-18 Fighter Jet platform Aviation Electronics. Present, graduated as an Electrical Engineer this year. I use my unique set of skills with coding, robotics, software, animation, and art to create for the Metaverse in every medium I can get my hands on…

Relevant links:
Twitter Account Mr_J_1987
Website Portfolio

My relevant skills (comma-separated values or tags): 2d graphic design (all mediums), 3D fabrication and design, CG scene fabrication, logo/advertisement design, 2D and 3D animation, sound editing, video editing, coding in various widely used languages, electrical technician, team supervisor, Fortune500 Investor, project manager, community organization, indoctrination, financial asset allocation, and avid Metaverse user.

My involvement with Decentraland: I work with Mr.W within WJ Designs. We established our brand 3rd quarter of 2021. Since that time we have been working diligently collaborating with various streamers, community, members, and project managers within Decentraland collaborating to supply custom graphical representations of art or assets in 2D and 3D for elevated user experiences that cannot be procured through “ready made” meshes.
We help organize events within the community and collaborate with various Land owners in Decentraland to aid in event promotion, curation, and organization. All while doing our best to stay as helpful and respectful as possible.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I always try to observe and keep my head down. Put one foot in front oft he other and try not to ruffle any feathers. But now that I’ve been within the community for so long and have been as involved as I have, I feel it would be irresponsible of me to not apply for delegate right now. I want to be able to have a voice in Decentraland so that I/we may make unbiased and fair change governed by rationality.
I want to see us create a fair governance that places power into the hands of capable individuals that have true intentions for the space. And this forum itself is an example of those changes. Morality and technicality need to be taken into account equally. As I want to see the space integrate more efficient low-latency servers and user-friendly integration to the UI, users still need guidance. I want to see the space evolve and and grow. I want to be a part of that change.

My 5-year vision for Decentraland: I want to see a Decentraland teeming with creativity backed by a game engine and server-base that opens endless possibilities. A space that has solidified and established itself within the financial and social rungs which identifies us as the only place you’d want to go for art, creation, and social events. I am aware the competition is vast, but I can’t see another Verse replacing what Decentraland has to offer. And I feel that the DAO will be the vehicle to drive those innovations and improvements. The work gets done in the DAO.

What do you think is the most important issue in Decentraland? I feel that security is the biggest concern right now in connection with visibility. We need to attract new users and showcase the capabilities of the space. However, when a new user is confronted by a security risk within the Metaverse, they are very quick to give up all together. So I feel that attracting new users and giving them a safer space to explore is very important right now.

Some of the largest challenges that we will all be facing in the next 12-24 months will be attracting users to the space and retaining those users. As we traverse through this crypto winter, we need to be ready for the market recovery. New metaverse are getting ready to release all year and we’ll need to do our best to act quickly and concisely within the DAO to deliver a Metaverse that can solidify itself within the ranks. Making it clear to the rest that Decentraland is here to stay.

3 Likes

Address or ENS name: MisterW.dcl.eth 0x0817a129b4794B25C291fC03429d5c2535921eCc

I am commonly known as MisterW or in Twitch as MrW1981. I have been in Decentraland since Q3 of 2021. I am a co-operator and co-creator for WJ Designs, where I work in collaboration with Mr. J. Together, we have worked on several projects for influencers in Decentraland, including many streamers, ICE poker players, and community members. I am a recent graduate in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Computer Engineering. I have more than 5 years’ experience as a graphics designer in both 2D and 3D mediums. I am currently an Automation Developer and have been playing around within the Decentraland SDK.

Relevant links:

Twitter: MrW_1981

Discord: Mr.W#0094

Websites: WJ Designs

My relevant skills: ( 2D mixed-medium artist), (3D modeler, mentor, videographer, and DCL wearable creator), (programmer in C++, JAVA, MATLAB), RPA automation developer, Polygon NFT project creator, Decentraland events collaborator, production manager, and active community member.

My involvement with Decentraland : I have been in Decentraland since November 2021, I started working on 3D wearable designs in December 2021. I have partnered with Mr. J, who is the co-founder and co-creator to WJ Designs. We have worked on many community wearable projects and have provided content creation for several Decentraland events. We have helped mentor other 3D wearable creators in this space to aide them in their custom creations. We have started a recognizable brand within the community that showcases our attention to detail and high-quality designs.

While within the space of Decentraland, we have become a staple (well known) in the community. We have supported several projects throughout Decentraland both with content and community awareness. As we continue to support members of our community, we feel it has been a slow growth to obtain enough VP to make a notable difference. With the delegation, I feel it will provide enough VP to feel like my voice can be heard and account for something more than just an opinion. Since delegation is a huge commitment to the DOA and our community, I would ask that this selection of candidates be done so with the highest regard for its impact.

In the next 5 years, my hope is that the community continues to grow substantially enough to organically bring more newcomers to this space. Decentraland has become more to us than just a digital space, we feel honored to be a part of something outside of our normal day-to-day and to share the love of concept and design with others. I feel the future of the DOA will help to provide a necessary governance driven by the community and keep this space free-and-clear of central-controlling bodies that dictate specific self-driven interests.

Currently, there are constant security threats to holders and creators of NFT assets. I know of several cases where community members have had their names stolen, have had their crypto currencies depleted, and have received fake assets. One of the challenges will be to create a safer space and to educate new members on the risks involved in this seemingly harmless environment. I believe if we can tackle the security issues, our community member retention will also increase due to the lessening of negative experiences.

4 Likes

All the profiles on this thread have been uploaded to the Governance dApp. Crypt_Sannin @Frank @ckbubbles @AwedJob @Canessa @SinfulMeatStick @MetaTrekkers @maryana @MetaGonz @champ & @NikkiFuego were the latest additions. If you click on Delegate VP on this page: https://governance.decentraland.org/balance/ you will be able to see all of them.

9 Likes

Note @Roustan it looks like you’re just wanting to delegate VP from a hardware wallet to your main account, that’s possible without the need of applying as community delegate. @218 we haven’t added you because we weren’t sure what address would you like to use to propose yourself.

2 Likes

@Sopsy @MrW_1981 We will add you to the Governance dApp in the next release

4 Likes

For clarification, the link you included takes a wallet holder to a page that looks like this:

Then after clicking on “DELEGATE VP” that launches the dApp you are describing. And that looks like this:

So a person who wishes to delegate to another wallet can do so with just a few clicks. If they choose to they can also click on the “PICK SOMEBODY ELSE” option at the bottom. They can enter the wallet they wish to delegate their VP to and complete the process.

Since this is on the ETH L1 blockchain, it does require to pay ETH gas to complete this transaction.

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @AwedJob, this is the best example of show, don’t tell I can think about regarding the skills you mentioned in your submission <#

7 Likes

Thank you @ginoct

Knowledge goes up in value the more it is shared

3 Likes

Address or ENS name: TheGoldGuy.eth

0xB5F4ebcC5a90e58D953eE9e64e365C2468f31F51

Hey there! I’m GoldGuy, and I’ve been a part of the DCL community since November 2021. When I’m not busy running the G.G. fashion brand, The Gold Guy (specializing in highly detailed high-end fashion), I like to dabble in other creative outlets – like digital NFTs!

I’ve successfully deployed over 30 pieces of digital wearables into DCL since December alone, and it’s been a blast! My goal is to continue pushing the envelope with my fashion brand – and who knows, maybe one day we’ll be able to walk the runway at Fashion Week in IRL and represent DCL.

BVERSE

I also co-founded BVERSE, a metaverse networking & consulting company. We’re dedicated to helping businesses connect with creators and grow in the web3 / metaverse.

Relevant links:

https://twitter.com/GoldGuyDCL

https://twitter.com/BVerseDCL

Finance

Banking

Branding

Marketing

Networking

SEO

Graphic Design

Website Design

Communication

Excel

• Co-founded BVERSE, a metaverse consulting company & networking to onboard businesses and build a professional business community.
  • Cohost of weekly bonfire Twitter spaces
  • Helping brands create their presence within DCL and teaching them how to grow and move within DCL
  • Highly active voting on DOA grant proposals
  • Highly active in the creator community, bring new ideas into DCL

I have become a big fan of Decentraland! I got involved around Nov 2021 and have been hooked since investing my time, offering my IRL resources to others, and helping them grow their brand and voice in the DCL metaverse. I love how the community and platform enable people to create and share their experiences.

I’m a big thinker. In the future, I see Decentraland as a place where people can come to experience anything and everything they could imagine. It will be a world of creativity and innovation, where people can come together to share their ideas and experiences. If we as a community can work together now and vote on the right projects to help expand for long-term growth, we can help DCL sustain the top spot in all upcoming metaverse.

Since November, I’ve been involved in the Decentraland community, and I think improving user experience is the most important topic. As someone who’s always looking to help out, I want to see Decentraland grow into something extraordinary, and I like to continue to help make that happen.

7 Likes

@ginoct Please take my application under consideration. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! - GoldGuy

3 Likes

Thank you @ginoct, I am truly grateful.

2 Likes

Address or ENS name:
drgreenthumb.eth
0x509CDeBBa232E7B7f603db5C93D1e4f1FeD9c6F8

Hello my name is DrGreenthumb or green. Been in crypto sence 2017 and bought mana in 2018. Refinish hardwood floors for 22 years. Now full time dcl web3 for about 1.5 years. Most would say i didnt sleep in 2021 as you could always find me in world.

Relevant links:
https://twitter.com/greenthumb1435
discord- DrGreenthumb#1292

**My relevant skills
builder,sdk,event host,discord mod & co founder of apes 3d.

Member sence early 2021,Last slice collective. Meet some great people and started building and growing from there. From learning to build to promoting and running weekly events. land owner,wearable creator.

Active voter within the dao with not enough vp to make much of a diffrence it feels like. We need more support for the creators,who are keeping dcl alive. whales come and vote for themselfs but never really vote on anything else. Grants are becoming a concern with the high amounts some ask for,with little to no effort done. This helps the little guys like me (with low vp). Active in world and the community to make the right choice within the dao.

Decentraland is here to stay. The community has some of the most amazing people ive meet in my life.
With so many metaverses out or being built. I would love to see dcl always on the top leading the way. There is alot of work to be done, and i will for sure be building these next 5 years and beyond.

Keeping up the DAU count. Some advertising by the foundation wouldnt hurt either.

8 Likes

Address or ENS name:

0xBD03aDd5da0e173C67C9C1073FFBA017147c42d4

Most people know me as Vapo, but I also manage the DCL Highlights account. I’ve been working fulltime on web3-related content since november 2021.

Relevant links:

https://twitter.com/0xVapo
https://twitter.com/DclHighlights
Discord: Vapo#8137

Content creation, community building, video editing, marketing.

I’ve been involved with DCL since november 2021, published two wearables and helped build some communities within DCL (GamiMallMD, MetaDrip to name a few).

I want to have a bigger impact on my votes, to make a relevant difference on the DAO.

I see Decentraland with improved graphics, full VR support and a way bigger community within 5 years. The DAO has a fundamental job to make it all happen.

I believe one of the most important issues in Decentraland is the barrier entry to participate. You pretty much need a beefy hardware to play DCL with no stuttering, so I expect it to be optimized beside the windows client. I can’t wait to see the explosion of users when a good smartphone client gets released!

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Address or ENS name:

0xd5e9eF1CedAd0D135d543D286a2c190B16cBb89E

Founder of NFT World, and OG within Decentraland since the beginning.

Relevant links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NFT_World
Discord: Doug | NFTWorld.io#0519

Scene building, wearables creation, event hosting, NFT project promotion, land rentals

I’ve been involved with DCL since its inception. My company NFT World manages NFT World City - a 121 parcel scene hosted in the Aetheria District where we host events to promote products and services from our sponsors. We have created the first Attend-to-Earn (A2E) coin in the Metaverse aptly named Metaverse Coin (MTVRS) which is distributed to attendees of these events. MTVRS can be exchanged for avatar wearables on the MTVRS Market (https://market.mtvrs.com/). We also built Metaverse Chat (https://metaversechat.io/) and the Metaverse Browser Extension (Metaverse - Chrome Web Store)

I want to offer a larger voice to those in the community who share similar passions and ambitions for the future of Decentraland.

Showcasing the utility of NFTs and the Metaverse at large. I see so much potential with this technology and the community for making Decentraland a go-to place for many different audiences from gamers, to artists and musicians, vloggers, shoppers, learners, investors, and so much more.

The learning curve for building complex scenes. It takes a lot of skills including coding, 3D modeling, graphic design, and sometimes database administration, web hosting, and smart contracts in order to take full advantage of the Decentraland SDK. Even with all the required skills, it can still take a lot of time to build a complex scene.

3 Likes

Address or ENS name:
Klockmann.eth

Owner, founder & CEO of Decentraland’s first & biggest realtor “DCLRealEstate.org”. My background is “Finance & Economics” in the real world, where i am soon a Real Estate Agent. Been in Decentraland since october 2021, and kickstarted the land-rental business in DCL with my realtor agency.

Relevant links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DCL_RealEstate
Discord: DCLRealEstate.org

Selling lands for clients, Buyer Advise in DCL, Land rental, DCL Land Market Expert, Leadership & in general a trusted advisor for new users in Decentraland, who look to invest into land or rent it.

I’ve been involved with DCL since october 2021. My company DCL Real Estate manages 10+ active rentals and properties, and we rent, sell and advise lands for clients. We have sold/rented over 30+ properties/lands in DCL since our foundation, and had 60+ video meetings and written over 1000+ discord messages with users who wanted to learn more about Decentraland and onboarded them into understanding the land market, Decentraland and in general Web3. We’re the leading DCL Expert in the land-market and have a active user-base of 900+ members in our land-focused discord where we love digital real estate. We contribute with helping people get started in the metaverse, as well with giving income to land owners with selling & leasing out their properties, aswell with giving new users buyer & rental advise.

First of all I love real estate - so im loving Decentraland, it’s community and the way it’s controlled. I LOVE Decentraland, but we need to improve it so we can keep being the BEST metaverse in the world in the crypto space, it’s the most important for me. DCL needs more positive changes and we need the DAO to stop being so careful and we need to accepting more projects and innovative ideas to improve = better game & more active daily users. Way too much land is empty, and i am ready to do my part as Decentraland’s leading realtor, investor and delegate candidate to make sure we create the best Decentraland as possible. I am ready to be your voice in Decentraland and work for the land-owners & new users best interest, and be your best voice possible. We need it to be easier for outside businesses and users to join us! We can do it, yes we can!

First of all, no more lag & bugs. Fixing basic visual issues and allowing more projects and businesses to generate user activity to the land & content is our number one issue in DCL. I see so much potential with this technology and the community for making Decentraland the first choise of real life businesses and users to join us. We need to make it attractive and easy to access, as a “noob” in the web3 space, with fun games and NFT shops, cinemas and clubs, so business will thrive. In 5 years i see all big brands in the international world be a part of the metaverse with their own nft’s and shops. If we manage to make great partnerships we will be the number one choise.
Scene creation, wearables and renting land needs to be EASIER. This is a MUST. We need to continue our development and be better at marketing.

1 Like

Address or ENS name:
parzivalkazuto.eth
ParzivalKazuto.dcl.eth
kazutokickz.eth
0xffd3C4424c2CBdB1776572C4D136F15be66890aF

Wearable creator, Owner/Founder/Designer of KAZUTO (my wearable shoe brand in DCL), member of Year2Thousand design group, metaverse lover.

Relevant links:

https://twitter.com/Parzival_Kazuto

https://twitter.com/KAZUTOkickz

3D modeling, wearable creation, event production, community builder/moderator

I have been a part of Decentraland since September 2020 and have watched it develop to what it is today. I started creating wearables in March 2022. Also started helping organizing events for the community around Metaverse Fashion Week. Hosting events for my shoe releases as well.

Right now my main concern is the growth of Decentraland. I want to contribute to the DAO in ways that help the community and platform continually grow, and continue bringing new ways to further engage people and bring them into the Decentraland platform. I’ve been active in the DAO and also active with trying to teach my little community about the DAO.

I see Decentraland being one of the main pillars in what we consider the metaverse in 5 years. The fully decentralized platform is groundbreaking, and I think it will be the ultimate success for Decentraland in the coming years. No other platform is going that route, which brings it’s own excitement for anyone wanting to be apart of the platform and add their own creativity or their own voice. This will be a platform you can come to and build whatever you can think of.

I think the most important issue in Decentraland right now is growth and sustainability. As long as we can keep new things coming to the platform, that engages our community and draws new people in while the market is down will be key to the platform having an upper hand when the Metaverse hype comes back full force.

3 Likes

Address or ENS name: friskybumblebee.eth
0x2684A202a374D87BB321A744482B89bf6DeaF8Bd

Hey everyone, my name is Sean AKA FriskyBumbleBee, and I have been involved within Decentraland since 01/2022. I am 9-year army veteran, consultant, twitch streamer, Decentraland Reporter, and owner of Future Investment Group (FIG) LLC. I have been involved with numerous activities in Decentraland and collaborated with a individuals and organizations to create wearables.

Relevant links:

Discord: fr1skybumblebee#8983
Twitch: @friskybumblebee
Twitter: @Fr1skyBumbleBee
TikTok: @friskybumblebee
The Decentraland Report Website: https://www.thedecentralandreport.com/
Personal Website: https://futureinvestmentgroupfigllc.io/

Latest YouTube video highlighting gameplay on DiceMasters:

Dice Master’s Journey to Antrom: Finding Callan Quest - YouTube

Latest Twitch video highlighting MetaParty’s Bonus Parkour and Collab Performance Bufalo x Stoney

EP 17- MetaParty Bonus Parkour, Collab Performance Bufalo x Stoney!

My relevant skills:

Project Management

Consulting

Leadership Experience

Negotiations

Streaming/Hosting (via Twitch/Twitter Spaces)

Content Creator (Video Editing)

Instagram reels & posts, Twitter posts, Twitch and TikTok content

Decentraland Reporter

Wearable Creator (10 wearables on market)

Professional Accreditations:

Bachelors in Global Politics

9 years military experience as a Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO)

2 years government consulting experience:

Include reviewing scope of work, cost estimates, work break down schedule, and forecast cost estimates for conferences, travel, and subcontracts.

Other:

Experience in negotiations, conflict management, assessing gaps and vulnerabilities within a nation (INDOPACOM, AFRICOM, EUCOM as a Civil Affairs Specialist).

I have first entered this space in January 2022 and have been active within the community for over 7 months. I have been involved with many events, attended many shows, and have supporting different organizations as well as artists and creators within this space. The following are a few of the achievements and venues I supported:

Attended the MetaParty Fashion Week as a content creator in March.

Collaborated with individuals to publish wearables.

Became a reporter for the “The Decentraland Report (May 2022) and have been actively engaged in covering content from events, to interviews with members of this space.

Voted on previous DAO proposals.

Create unique posts on social media (Twitter, Tiktok, and YouTube).

Purchased many wearable creators by purchasing their wearables, promoting their giveaways / updates, and

I have about 2100 VP (1 Parcel, and name claim) in which I leverage to support new ideas and DAO proposals. However, I would like to have more because I can use my experience from the military and consulting to investigate the DAO proposals from a business perspective.

Many subcontracts in the past I have worked with IRL, had proposed their deliverables in the scope of work. I also had many incidents where a scope of work was not clearly defined, in which resulted in a loss of financial and poor-quality deliverables. Leveraging my project management background as a consultant, I possess the abilities to properly assess a proposal by identifying crucial gaps and vulnerabilities, especially if the work breakdown structure is not clearly defined.

My having VP delegated to myself, I can ensure the proposals are well documented, and provide an unbiased view from a business perspective and DCL stakeholders will be properly represented.

I foresee Decentraland being the premier metaverse, and many of the builders within this space are ensuring this vision is being well achieved. It will scale further with even more active users. Although, many other competitors are trying to build new metaverses, Decentraland- will always be the premier hub in terms of metaverses. The number of builders and leaders within this community is unrivaled. I also would like to show military representation within this space. Many veterans, and even soldiers who are deployed to various parts of the globe, can still have connectivity, and have the social interaction that zoom, face time cannot achieve.

My ultimate 5-year vision for Decentraland is having more large organizations and brands entering Decentraland, because of the quality community members, potential outreach to people across the whole globe, and leveraging the pioneers who have been supporting this space as subject matter experts. In doing so, members who have been in this space may bolster their career as a consultant or technical subject matter expert and work side by side with vast organizations.

As for activity, in the past 6 months I have been in this space, I have seen pioneers such as MetaParty, DiceMasters, Babydolls and many other organizations really pushing the boundaries to provide a unique end user experience. I foresee many organizations within this space leveraging this skill set in providing amazing gaming, gallery, and event experience for individuals.

One of the biggest issues I have seen during my tenure in Decentraland is retention and scaling the platform. Retention is quintessential because we need to have many quality users not logging on once and then leave, but to continue logging on and being part of the community. Much feedback I received from the community was “there was nothing to do.“ However, many organizations have down a spectacular job in creating a one-of-a-kind end user experience such as MetaParty with their battle 2 earn system, and DiceMasters with their incredible RPG developed, and BVERSE with their networking and fireside twitter spaces. I think as time progresses, there will be even more organizations creating new experiences for individuals to participate in.

The last issue I have seen is up-scaling and marketing. Many organizations and even media outlets have attempted to cover topics on Decentraland and the metaverse in general, but fails to provide an extraordinary message to the possibilities within this space. Many social media platforms such as TikTok, LinkedIn, and reddit are untapped platforms that can provide amazing content in what Decentraland is, the benefits in this space, and ultimately exposure for Decentraland to upscale and attract quality users.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope I can be the spearhead in some of these changes with VP delegated to myself.

Very Respectfully,

FriskyBumbleBee

8 Likes