Need help a look over with my proposal - Entertainment and performance

GRANT

Should the following Tier 2: up to $5,000 USD, 1 month vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Live performance/Entertainment category be approved?

ABSTRACT

Serena Elis World is a project born from the Entity Daydream by SEA LLC. This project was created for the use of Entertainment, Music and Artistic Creations like 3D character Design. Serena Elis World was created by Artist Serena Elis who is actively performing within the community weekly. There’s been many collaborations within the DCL community like Decentrgames, Babydolls, Meta fashion house, Ainsley Gallery, Metazoo and many more. Collaborations also with also with NFT collection Crypto Chicks, IRL Beauty Brands like [Valde Beauty](Performed in events and did their NFT Collection ) (https://valdebeauty.com/) and Meta Fashion House. Serena Elis has been featured on Glossy Magazine, Vogue Business, Mashable Magazine, NBC News Business, BizBash, DecentraNews, Bybit, NFT Plazas, Beauty Independent, Lsnglobal.com. She’s made waves in the web 2 space from working hard in DCL and continues to progress. She’s won best digital event by glossier Magazine for 2022. You can hear about Serena Elis work in Conferences in Poland like infoshare, and Utah surrounding the topics of virtual reality and Ai. Performing well over 200 Shows for the past 3 Years we would like Serena Elis World or Daydream X sea to be centered around performing Arts and collaborations. * Opened for Dj Aluna, Crypto Chicks, Performed coexistence with Grimes. Her Land is currently in the Aetheria District 83,74 where she performers her weekly events. Within this Community Serena sold out her 3D pieces on the Ethereum Network “Beauty in Chaos”, which plans to expand its utility in the future. Currently there is Merch and Soon to be tokens.These works of art can be expanded to 3D skins and also Avatars, as they are multi-Function. They are functional in programs like Unreal Engine, Maya or Blender.
In Serena Elis World we want to expand our vision of what is possible in entertainment Music, so far we have crated music notes wearables, and have other emotes in the works that are designed for the development for this project.

Links:

Email : Dxs@serenaelis.com or assistant@serenaelis.com

GRANT SIZE

5,000USD

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS

0x1D11f567D0b4486Ae3857284c2603FF0Faf8aD5E

DESCRIPTION

What will we develop?

*Expanding Serena Elis World (83,74):

• 6 New Female Performers to perform on parcel to diversity in Entertainment.
  • Different Builder Model for Parcel to cater to all artists.
  • Education and Resources for All Artists. Education and information with Vlogs, Blogging and streaming.
  • A Stage/Gallery and Shop: For Events and Promotion.
    *IRL event Set up for Education/Resources with flyers, and QR Code with Links to all the collected info and Resources during a IRL Performance from Serena Elis.

Store :

Decentraland wearables and other NFTs to purchase. The wearables on site will benefit the Fans and users to engage and encourage new artists making the new people feel welcomed and part of a community. The Wearables Will Have utility for females in this space and newcomers who need their voices heard, opinions and contribute to the Community within the wearable. Implementing Ideas to bring into the Developement in Serena Elis World.

Club:

A place for events and promotional content. This is where the users will have an experience being created having artists perform and showcase their talent. In club will provide resources links to Blogs, Vlogs on How to get started in the metaverse. That includes Security, How to login game, Passive Income, and how to have a Strong foundation to prepare oneself as a creative financially, and from a business standpoint too.

How will it be sustainable?

Our plan is to have New Artists at least 2 times a month. As an entertainer it’s important to keep it fresh and new with new music, energy and vibes to keep the community excited. Not only will I find entertainers, I will also perform with them, giving them support with their first time experience and Guiding them through. We need more females to balance out the community. We want to bring a variety of artists from different backgrounds, ethnicities, and culture so users can feel like they have someone to relate to. We know the importance of inclusion. I will be adding value by writing blogs 2 times a week to help the algorithm on google and reaching web 2 and 3 readers to educate on metaverse opportunities and brand expansion.

Once we have have it all running we will generate income by:

• Wearables
  • NFT Sales
  • Selling merch
  • Education
  • Resources from Videos and Blogs from social Platforms.

The funds from DAO would allow me to perform and bring more education and resources to the community. To also bring new energy or creatives within the space, who can potentially become long term entertainers in the future. Supporting Artists with and paying for their time. Create A sustainable production place that has resources, education about being an artist in the metaverse and a course on how to get started. As an artist myself I understand this from the artist perspective since I have been an active performer.

We can later present to users a way to learn as well with courses. We understand DCL Is filled with plenty of creative people who would like to learn more about art and music. We need more resources to make it sustainable for users to stay.

World shop:

• Have Wearables on Display. Get new wearable to sell, and also give away.

Budget:

$4,992

$416/week for 3 Months.

Meta Performances 2hrs /week - 24 hrs. for 3 months.

2x Blogs /Week - 120 hrs. for 3 Months.

Double streamed on Twitch.

Youtube Vlogs on How to Videos. -120/hrs.

264 Hours = $20/hrs.

PERSONEL

Serena Elis : Founder/Artist/Entertainment

Chidiya: Social Media.

DclTourGuide: Help Implement Ideas.

Aron - SDK/Build

Outsource:

Serena Elis World and Daydream x SEA Entity will continue to onboard Female and unrepresented artists to the community and continue to collaborate with Web 2 Artists to expose them to the Decentraland Platform. Serena Elis has connections with web 2 artists, She’s been around artists like Mark Anthony, Mariah Carey, Diddy, Lana Del Rey, Jaime Fox. Being around legends in the music industry, Serena Elis has the confidence to bring in the right entertainers and has a good ear and eye for what is relevant and current to culture. So far she’s gotten an artist this September Dj Nas10 who performed at Burning man, and Miami Music Festival and next has a female artist this month is coming all the way from Dubai.

ROADMAP AND MILESTONES

Our Focus is Educating while also creating a foundation for entertainment. We would like to get at least 2-3 females in the DCL community who are active. The ratio of female musical artists representation is extremely low which needs to be changed, and here to solve this problem.

Roadmap and milestones:

Self employed and already volunteering and performing hours of time contribute to the Decentraland community. Need help to Continue growth. So I continue to provide Value.

The plan:

Month 1 2 3 – Gather as much web 3 info as possible in the entertainment and music industry. Will make all this accessible on my website on Blogs, and Youtube channel, with google Drive Links. Resources to get started. This includes weekly performances and streaming for the next 3 months consistently.

Upload the remaining work to Google Drive. Links will all be provided within Daydream x SEA LLC.

I will update and consult artists and entertainers interested in the metaverse.

Video Example of Performance Youtube.

Serena Elis Web 3 Resume PDF.

For More Serena Elis. Check her Linktree.

1 Like