[DAO:wxcaoee] Add the location -36,146 to the Points of Interest

by 0x89a1d730aa1e78a0ede8dea988acecff0a6e99a9 (Szjanko)

The Ocean Meta

Should the scene located at -36,146 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

The Ocean Meta is a gallery showcasing ocean-related art in DCL. It has been used to host ocean themed gallery & educational learn2earn events, with many future events coming. Goal is to grow an ocean community in DCL IG@TheOceanMeta TheOceanMeta.com

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

I vote YES on this POI. I’ve personally attended The Ocean Meta gallery events since early April, including the Snarky Sharkz event, the Decentraland Community Drone event, and the latest learn 2 earn event. Janko has been involved in bringing together BOTH the DCL and DG community since I & BVERSE have known him and has a passion to continue hosting more events, and has given away a handful of wearable and shark NFTs. I look forward to more events at the land parcel.

• Love BVERSE Family!
1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a POI star. Your building is well made, very professional, and themed to fit the ocean aesthetic. To me I think locations that are worthy of a Point of Interest star have done the following:

1. Worked to host events before applying for a POI star
  2. Gotten to know community members and become active within the DCL community
  3. Brought value to the greater Decentraland community in a way that is not self-serving
  4. Minted the name they are proposing the POI with

I loved attending the art show a few months ago with drone footage featured, as well as the underwater images. I wasn’t able to attend the recent learn to earn held here, but would like to make it another time. I enjoy seeing what you have given back to our community, and I’m happy to vote yes for this educational corner of Decentraland.

A lovely build and team behind it, with a unique educational opportunity for the community about a misunderstood species.

I love what you are doing and you have my yes!

Hell yeah let’s gooooooo!

I voted yes.

Hoping for more cool pictures and less homework :crossed_fingers:

szjanko is one of the nicest people, and DCL is better for having him in it.

I been to different events from the ocean meta and i love them, this should definetly be a POI !

We at Metatrekkers love to vote on projects that are sustainable, long term and have an impact on the community. We personally know Szjanko and Maryana as the CMO, when we bet, we like to bet on people and these are the right people to run The Ocean Meta, also without a doubt deserves 6 points of interest.

I loved the educational aspect behind the challenge that you had but dang it, you got the best of me on that one! My vote is yes, and I look forward to new events celebrating those beautiful pictures.

Great artwork and an active community make this gallery a great place to visit.

Add the location -36,146 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 100% 3,963,671 VP (98 votes)
  • No 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
1 Like

@TheGoldGuy @Canessa @Frank @Roustan @jar0d @gabrielmellace @MetaTrekkers @DedHeadJ @Dhingia thank you all and everyone else that voted to help pass this POI proposal! Really appreciate the support The Ocean Meta received from the community. Many new events and developments coming from us soon!

1 Like

Cannot wait to see what you come up with next!!

Add the location -36,146 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

1 Like