[DAO:74o4xt4] Add the location 49,88 to the Points of Interest

by 0x3ad890738f34e13acf6a335efbdbd98c2ec386c1 (Bat#86c1)

Revolution

Should the scene located at 49,88 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Add the metawalls.io embassy. It has hosted events in the past and has an interactive spray can game available at any time. It is the metaverse representation of a Berliner street-art NFT Platform with an existing community. twitter.com/Metawalls_bln

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Love the place.
I feel POIs are needed if there’s constant activity to the point where users need a star on map to know where the place is at or make it stand out.

Voting no for now.

2 Likes

Hi Kinky, Thank you for taking the time to apply for a POI star. Your building is well made and very professional. To me I think locations that are worthy of a Point of Interest star have done the following:

1. Worked to host events before applying for a POI star
  2. Gotten to know community members and become active within the DCL community
  3. Brought value to the greater Decentraland community in a way that is not self-serving
  4. Minted the name they are proposing the POI with

I know there’s not much room to talk about your project in the submission page, could you fill us in on what events you’ve hosted on your property? Do you have any events planned in the near future? To protect the integrity of the Point of Interest Star system, I will be voting NO on your star at this time. However I will be happy to change this to a YES vote when your brand expends time and energy investing back into the greater Decentraland Community. Kindly, Canessa

1 Like

Add the location 49,88 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 14% 183,895 VP (47 votes)
  • No 86% 1,085,597 VP (30 votes)