[DAO:lmpzuuu] Add the location 42,-55 to the Points of Interest

by 0xba1f7ae2510d1198376eb6ce379866c0bcb30745 (Phoragus)

Gleiss Lutz

Should the scene located at 42,-55 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Gleiss Lutz wants to be recognized as POI since we took this big step into DCL as first german law firm to be part of this decentralized world! The scene (42,-55) is visually stunning, informative for new clients & a big step for German legislation.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hello Phoragus, welcome to Decentraland!

Hi Phoragus,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a POI star. Your building is well made and very professional. To me I think locations that are worthy of a Point of Interest star have done the following:

1. Worked to host events before applying for a POI star
  2. Gotten to know community members and become active within the DCL community
  3. Brought value to the greater Decentraland community in a way that is not self-serving
  4. Minted the name they are proposing the POI with

To protect the integrity of the Point of Interest Star system, I will be voting NO on your star. However I will be happy to change this to a YES vote when your brand expends time and energy investing back into the greater Decentraland Community. Kindly, Canessa

1 Like

A POI needs to earned, not simply applied for! You need to have some more involvement in the community first and be active.
Looking forward to seeing what you may bring into Decentraland, however I am voting no for this.

2 Likes

Add the location 42,-55 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 2,977 VP (13 votes)
  • No 99% 921,356 VP (28 votes)