[DAO:qrsmybi] Add the location 74,28 to the Points of Interest

by 0x3609cd1df99274f09d60cdf669e5bf8073fbd94f (21Infinito)

21Infinite

Should the scene located at 74,28 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

21Infinite is a Metaverse Incubator that aims to be a beacon for porting artists and their communities to Decentraland. Currently bringing world class art to Decentraland by partnering with renowned artists and deploying their art on this state.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Wen events? or any type of constant activity? Voting no for now.

I voted no because we typically reserve POI stars for lands/estates that are heavily involved in the community or provide a much needed service. Example: Games/education centers/clubs/entertainment.

Consider holding some events or providing some sort of service to the Decentraland community? We have dozens of art galleries. What makes yours special?

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a POI star. Your building is well made and very professional. To me I think locations that are worthy of a Point of Interest star have done the following:

1. Worked to host events before applying for a POI star
  2. Gotten to know community members and become active within the DCL community
  3. Brought value to the greater Decentraland community in a way that is not self-serving
  4. Minted the name they are proposing the POI with

To protect the integrity of the Point of Interest Star system, I will be voting NO on your star. However I will be happy to change this to a YES vote when your brand expends time and energy investing back into the greater Decentraland Community. Kindly, Canessa

Add the location 74,28 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 192 VP (17 votes)
  • No 99% 1,455,142 VP (35 votes)