[DAO:xf6fxqu] Add the location 15,63 to the Points of Interest

by 0x9fba7c71f7a502799a1f2fa462fb7b30c2ca5d8e (GalleryLazise)

Gallery Lazise

Should the scene located at 15,63 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Gallery Lazise one of the oldest metaverse Art Gallery’s focused on oil painting. Four years ago i had a vision, ‘my own little art gallery’ where i can meet amazing people, I collaborated with enthousiasts like Decentralgames, Slywest, Xeta & iZoo

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Wen events? I believe for POIs, there must be constant activity in the place where it needs to be marked on map.

Heya all,

thanks for all the positive voting <3 really warms my heart and keeps confidence in following my dream

I will be hosting an event the 26th of august and will do a talk on discord. u are all invited i even created mixtapes in 3 different genres for people to listen.

i wish u all the best and sending u tons of positive energy back.!

1 Like

I see that your first event is after the end date of this POI request, I shall be voting NO for now, but look forward to seeing this venue’s events and seeing it blossom as a positive space in the community.

Reach out to @SinfulMeatStick and maybe get something setup so we can get to know you a little better.

3 Likes

Hello ^.^

@XIII Thank you for the Tag

@GalleryLazise I would love to help in any way I can. Please reach out

3 Likes

I agree with a lot of the same sentiments the other have commented, normally we prefer to see a location having events and engaging with the community before we are comfortable voting for a POI. But I will saw, knowing your history and knowing you have an event planned, I will take the risk on this vote and vote YES.

But i will caution, if you do not follow through with the event, or with any other community events in the future, the community can and probably will to remove the POI star. So hopefully you have lots more planned than the event on the 26th, so we can continue to enjoy your point of interest!

3 Likes

Hi Gallery Lazise, Thank you for taking the time to apply for a POI star. Your building is well made and very professional. To me I think locations that are worthy of a Point of Interest star have done the following:

1. Worked to host events before applying for a POI star
  2. Gotten to know community members and become active within the DCL community
  3. Brought value to the greater Decentraland community in a way that is not self-serving
  4. Minted the name they are proposing the POI with

It is wonderful that you have a future event planned, but in my opinion I want POI stars to go to venues who have really planted themselves within the Decentraland community BEFORE asking for a star. Otherwise the map will be covered with everyone who wants to have their name on their parcel. To protect the integrity of the Point of Interest Star system, I will be voting NO on your star. However I will be happy to change this to a YES vote when your brand expends time and energy investing back into the greater Decentraland Community. That process might be slow, but is the best for Decentraland. Kindly, Canessa

4 Likes

Hello all,

Thank you for the taking time and responding in a decent matter. I understand your concerns and i want to elaborate on who i am and what i come to give to the decentraland community.

I’ve explained my vision years ago on the forums when the initial land auction was forming. I’ve witnessed all of this coming together. People came together to form groups of likeminded people. People that had plans for freedom and formed the blue land as i call it on the map. Ive been to lots of events wonderfull MetaZoo, the Pride Festival, Sugar Club, KevinonEarth, Peanutbutta <3 and ofcourse i started off with DG as Murphjestic and ManaMania helped me and we hosted the first succesful NFT Auction events. Loved it all! but we know it still needs work.

My vision it was and still is to have this this little free space of infinity. A place with no boundries no explicit rules and expectations. I want to share me and my italian maestro and fellow street artists. We want to share our passion with the people.

As a onelander i want to show my dedication and love for this project. I reached max lvl on the builder, i cannot get more out of it. I do have more ideas but i’m no coder, Trough corona i’m supportng my Italian teacher with all the commisions i can get my hands on for him and his family. I also find it hard to get a decent Discord channel modded. so @SinfulMeatStick @XIII your comments warmed my heart today @ work, big love.

I do intent to plan events that involve sharing new works. It’s my dream to have the knowledge to live stream and do painting sessions streaming to my gallery from the forest and italian streets i live in. and connect to you with art.

I’m 35 years old, a learning artist, I’m a gamer no coder, a First-Sergeant - Dutch Artillery Pantserhouwitsers. I love to serve my country. I help people stay in contact with their emotions. I hope to bring life to people and myself. I happen to really love my freedom. So much that every year for month, i drive from the Netherlands to Italy and sit on the streets painting for my freedom. Ive been a soldier since my 17th bday. Sitting on the streets with my italian teacher and fellow artists those few weeks a year gives me the power to serve. This gallery and my art gives me hope of attaining full time freedom. my freedom to create!

So with this i hope to have shown a littlebit of me. I want to invite u all to my event once more so we can meet and connect. and the above is the reason i want to apply for a POI, to give people a glimpse of my soul wich i hope to ignite their spark of inspiration.

Everything is possible, just be you.

Alexis

1 Like

Add the location 15,63 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 70% 373,199 VP (44 votes)
  • No 30% 165,713 VP (7 votes)

@SinfulMeatStick
@XIII

Thnx for visiting the event it was a great succes !
this DAO concept really makes me wonder…