[DAO:a52509f] Add the location 56,41 to the Points of Interest

by 0xf1fb6de3d37ec76e0851746dcf61e868a111d27d (MarkKovic#d27d)

Art Angels

Should the scene located at 56,41 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Art Angels is a huge art gallery in LA and it took me a while to find it on DCL when they were holding an event recently. Can we add it to points of interest please.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hi Mark!
I jumped into the gallery, I love the art, it reminds me of when you take a snapshot of an entire movie minute-by-minute and put it all together to see the overall mood of the film :slight_smile:

I’m going to vote no on this proposal because I haven’t seen any activity from this build, and usually POI stars are reserved for venues that show consistency in holding events, being active in the community, and building the overall ecosystem of Decentraland. Many venues wait months before applying for a POI star. If you are affiliated with the build, please feel free to reach out to community members if you’d like to bounce ideas around about how to grow this venue and get more people visiting it. I’d be happy to support with a yes with more time and energy dedicated into getting the venue seen by the community. Best of luck to you, and feel free ask any questions :slight_smile:

(Do you know if the venue had an events page? That’s another good way to get people there, they can just click on a link from outside of Decentraland and it takes them right there)

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this information. I was wondering about what criteria the community follows for highlighting parcels as POI. Very useful.

Add the location 56,41 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 4,638 VP (11 votes)
  • No 99% 1,077,714 VP (47 votes)