[DAO:xqkpoja] Add the location -51,-106 to the Points of Interest

by 0x8fd41370e02efe99f4f5435623989f327a6f0b0c (187)

Gallery 187

Should the scene located at -51,-106 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Gallery187
A space for artwork, events, and introspection. It currently houses my own artwork & NFTs, giant murals, & art that changes based on the given exhibit/event.

Past events have included, drawing lessons, parkour, meditation & art exhibits.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

A bit more info about Gallery187:

Past Events:
Art Exhibition – Mutant Zombie Playground NFT set debut
Meditation Teaching/Event - “Mindfulness in the Metaverse”
Group Drawing/Sketching - “METArt Lesson”
Parkour Challenge - “Bear Market Cage Match”

For each of my events I illustrate the NFTs for the giveaways, the animated POAPs, and all the artwork for the event space walls and floors. I plan to create an event every 2-3 months.

Future plans include showcasing the artwork of others in exhibits, and seeing what creative uses I can provide with Gallery187 through collaboration with the community on events and exhibitions.

1 Like

Hi 187. I’m glad to see you published your proposal! To me I think locations that are worthy of a Point of Interest star have done the following:

1. Worked to host events before applying for a POI star
  2. Gotten to know community members and become active within the DCL community
  3. Brought value to the greater Decentraland community in a way that is not self-serving
  4. Minted the name they are proposing the POI with

I was glad I had the chance to talk with you before you submitted and I got to learn a little more about what you’ve hosted on your land in the past. I think you are offering unique experiences that I haven’t seen done in Decentraland yet. You are an active and appreciated member of our community, and I am voting yes on this POI star because I think you will continue to bring value to DCL.

1 Like

Add the location -51,-106 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 759,083 VP (51 votes)
  • No 1% 2 VP (2 votes)

Add the location -51,-106 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)