[DAO: QmZnJaG] Hiroto Kais Decentraland Builder Tutorials

by 0x716954738e57686a08902d9dd586e813490fee23 (HirotoKai)

Should the following Tier 1: a one-time payment of $500 - $1500 USD in MANA grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

Hiroto Kais Decentraland Builder Tutorials is a series of videos I have started to create on the process of submitting a wearable and creating a wearable. I have done many Q and A’s at events on how to build and submit with good feedback. I have been a substitute teacher for 2 years and have a good teaching sense as well. In the videos it will cover all the basics to advance maneuvers of making Wearables for Decentraland. Submitting a wearable, testing it out, the in’s and out’s of getting accepted and rejected, fixing clipping issues, and various other fun interactive vides. alongside this I plan to have more live events on teaching these lessons as well.

Grant size

1,500 USD

Beneficiary address

0x716954738E57686A08902d9dd586e813490feE23

Description

These videos will be a place where anyone can learn to create a wearable if they have never set foot in the builder or blender before. I will go slow for my beginner classes and go advanced for my more advanced students.

Specification

I have already started this project with the first 3 basic videos, the grant will allow me to take a full week to create the full set of videos. I already have started to grow a following that are anxious to learn more!

Link to Youtube Channel:

Personnel

I will be working on this project and I will invite other creators onto the show to discuss their process and how they go about marketing. Also hopefully will be able to invite the wearable committee to do a Q and A event to help out the community a little more!

Roadmap and milestones

3 videos have been done and if this proposal goes through I could have this series done in a week from the start! I am very excited to share my knowledge and and have the capability to produce something that is professional and swiftly done.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

How long does it take for the proposal to be enacted?