[DAO: QmcBaqB] WEARABLE GRANT PROPOSAL

by 0xe7c4ec30319c7f8e91296ed3385ad94584fbf750 (Blue#f750)

Should the following Tier 2: up to $3,000 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

We are wearable and content creators. we create planets and we share all of our content on streams to educate the comunity

Grant size

2,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0xe7c4ec30319c7f8e91296ed3385ad94584fbf750

Description

I am requesting funding due to the fact that i dont have an income and cant currently make money in my current state… i am needing funding to start my dcl merch buisness and to help drop our line of wearables. the benefits we would bring to dcl are that new creators looking to get their work into the space can come throu us to get their brand put onto wearable that i create. i belive this will solve the problem of so many creators wanting to get into the space but dont want to have to go through the procces of creating a whole wearable.

Specification

for our planet project we have already completed the wearable in blender and are ready to drop… for our merch idea we will need to create shirts, jackets, and hats that we can put jpegs on them in our blender tool so we can create merch for all types of influencers

Personnel

my only team is my cousin Josh this is how we reach so many people with streaming this is his twitch link Twitch

Roadmap and milestones

for our timeline were really focusing on our merch taking us far! we will have outside infuencers that we will create wearables for and we know that we will be a future brand creator for infuencers getting into the space.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

WEARABLE GRANT PROPOSAL

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 787 VP (3 votes)
  • No 47% 476,369 VP (19 votes)