[DAO: QmUhK62] In Decentraland, should we make name plates 25% larger and name text 25% larger and yellow for minted Decentraland Names, so that they are more visible than the non-minted names?

by 0xf3f1f5cc169b39d488341d8737f085a6c6be7316 (Zombie)

For those that have minted a Decentraland Name, I believe that the name plate in Decentraland should be more visible than the non-minted names. If we make the text a different color such as yellow and make the name plate and text slightly larger, it would make the minted names stand out more from the non-minted generic names.

Many of us have invested MANA into minting names and I believe that this would help to showcase our NFT Decentraland Names.

• Yes
  • No
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Great poll and I love the idea of easy to add utility to name NFTs!

Something to note, this is a client specific feature. The client roadmap, as voted by the DAO, has been 100% delegated to the Foundation for a 12 month renewable term. While this vote may pass, there is no guarantee this makes it to the feature list, regardless of ease of implementation.

But i’m here for it.

In Decentraland, should we make name plates 25% larger and name text 25% larger and yellow for minted Decentraland Names, so that they are more visible than the non-minted names?

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 67% 788,037 VP (97 votes)
  • No 33% 392,736 VP (2 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)

In Decentraland, should we make name plates 25% larger and name text 25% larger and yellow for minted Decentraland Names, so that they are more visible than the non-minted names?

This proposal has been PASSED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

Passed by community vote