[DAO: QmcKpGL] Request to implement 24 hour timeout on Edit Price function

you were clearly trying to catch people slipping and did it 4 time within 15 hours as well as posted you trashing the community on your twitter bragging how you did it…good luck with selling in the future

1 Like

How? All i did was gave away thousands of NFTs! I can sell on My other accout very easily for sure with a white avatar and all. Plus i have real life skills to pay the bills

Please keep it respectful gentlemen. I’d like this to be seriously considered.

Does anyone have any pro’s and con’s to discuss?

This would end flash sales unless some sort of sale function was implemented. A timer would be cool to automatically end a planned flash sale. I’ve fallen asleep on mine twice before.

3 Likes

I vote to approve this. I just want people to stop saying I’m a scammer instead of a guy who made a simple mistake. I never come on here like i have all the answers but we cant crucify each other when one person makes a mistakes. I dont need or want your 10 mana tokens @PeterParker420

i get it man, if its not much to you, id appreciate it back…i’ll send you the crown

drop your address and come back and comment when you get it @PeterParker420

0x57d1721f6223eb434e20f5b4a88e494008ea0542

I sent you your refund on the NFT you brought from me. Don’t worry about sending it back @PeterParker420

1 Like

LOL… I just saw the video you posted earlier on twitter directed at @DOCTORdripp … Let me tell you something, You just buried your brand… I am glad you exposed yourself, you saved the community a lot of time. Everyone sees your true colors now and that video you “deleted” is still being shared. You really fuvked up with that one buddy. Going to be very hard to come back from this one… Goodluck Charlie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep Wishing! It’s the Haters who make you the most popular. Plus, most people agree with me. I’m glad that y’all all want to stop me it just makes my success all the sweeter when I can throw it all Back in you faces! Please Keep hating on me please I’m getting more and more Twitter follower by the minute. Let me just say that I’m truly honored to be DCL first supper villain! I feel like Donald Trump right now. This is the proudest moment of my life. Thank you all for the Hate! @ALPHAALVES

I see you are not a man of your word. All that just to scam me out of a Free NFT. Got the money back and kept the NFT smh your welcome Dude

You are proud of scamming people, you are proud to be a supervillain ? Let’s see if you still around a decade from now :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know how to scam people. I do HVAC and Refrigeration. giving away free NFTs is not a scam. Just because people say something don’t make it true you have to do your own research. @ALPHAALVES I’m very proud of people like you spreading lies on my name. That is the whole reason for giving away free NFts is to get my name out there. I’m glad that my haters are putting in more effort than my fans. So yes, go tell everyone I scammed a guy for ten mana tokens and then sent it back to him. At the end of the day the smart people will see the truth.

Hi! I would like to better understand the issue

So, could happen that an user claims a wearable that costs 0 MANA but the price was modified without the user knowing it, and now the user spend 10 MANA. Even when the UI was showing 0 MANA?

I’ll be voting no for now, looks like an UX issue that can be solved without a 24hs cool down. For example making sure the market checks that the user knows exactly the amount of MANA to be spend.

A new proposal to change the UX can be made.

I passed out, it was 1 am, so yes i am a man of my word, and yes i got the 10 mana, thank you for making it right with me, I know there is 2 others i know of, i can reach out to them if you want, but as for me I am sorry I called you out without giving you a chance to fix it, its handled for me…so Yes I am sorry for being upset and thought I was scammed.

2 Likes

@mrmookie Hey mookie, I was also caught in the price change, could you help me out??

2 Likes

You didnt send the 10 mana back to my friend and he is a creator… At the end of the day, Time Promotes you or Exposes you… You have been exposed… You should be asking for forgiveness after what you said on that video to my friend instead of acting like a victim to keep you from being accountable that you knew exactly what you were doing… You have to type the price twice before you update… You did not make a mistake when you did it multiple times… LOL

Didn’t even see you comment, THIS IS MY FRIEND that thought he was getting a free NFT and last minute ended up paying 10 mana because of your actions… Send him back his mana as well :slight_smile:

Lol if you are trying to make me feel it’s not working. I have been promoted for sure. 150 new Twitter followers in 24 hours. I’m selling more NFTs now than ever before! Thanks for all the hating Please keep it up you are doing a great job. Its like you were born to be a hater. Pure natural at it. Rasing the price on an NFT is not a crime. Sorry that you hate your life so much that you have to take out on other people. I’m extremely blessed and nothing you or anyone eles to do to stop that but please keep trying to block my blessing karma is a female dog @ALPHAALVES

Should we repost the video that you deleted after realizing that you are the pure natural hater ? Raising the price of an NFT is not a crime, but why offer Free NFTs if you are going to raise price when you see an influx? Because you are trying to make up for the fact that you just dropped two uniques that no one wants, a mythic that you have been accepting 10 mana bids on… LOL Golden Skates mythic that you rugpulled other great people… Probably your worst one yet… Had someone support you at 222 MANA just to cut it to 75 MANA just to burn that person and sell for 33 MANA :rofl: You are definitely selling buddy… You know exactly what you are doing Im sure your fans are somewhere around here… :cricket: