[DAO: bafkrei] Exodus: Goodbye World Development

It isn’t a wise way to open your essay by disrespecting the entirety of DCL’s devs.

What metrics have you used to come to this conclusion?

At least one more it would seem.

3 Likes

Neither of us enjoy that game, but thought it would be rude and disrespectful to their devs to say that.

7 Likes

Is it the part where you don’t have to sit at your computer while you AFK in Exodus that you prefer?

Because otherwise, I don’t think you’ve played it since they finished alpha.

Well, you know what they say about assuming things…

5 Likes

I enjoy Exodus, like many other games in DCL. I have invested in Exodus, like many other games in DCL. I come to DCL to play Exodus, like many other games in DCL. I voted Yes, like I have for many other games in DCL.

I focused on games above but I also enjoy, invested, come to DCL, and voted yes on many other aspects of DCL, including the community (good, bad, or indifferent).

I hope that some or most of you (directly or indirectly) know who I am and that the support I show everyone & every project is genuine.

My fear of not investing in projects that bring in new and returning users is that the DCL community would slowly decline, especially with competition heating up.

I wish the best of luck to this and other projects/creators to promote DCL and revive engagement to bring in and bring back community members!

7 Likes

Exodus: Goodbye World Development

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 24% 387,093 VP (61 votes)
  • No 76% 1,224,838 VP (18 votes)