[DAO:b44faea] HPrivakos had an alt-account to spread toxicity

by 0x51cbed49df38ce133e895b7d8e3ffc640a5e0357

english not main language…sorry…chatgpt

So, if HPrivakos is in charge of the DAO and is the guy behind its official Discord server, he shouldn’t be creating fake accounts to generate toxicity when it’s unnecessary.

Recently, Kyllian deleted all his messages from a secret secondary account when a user named #HPExposed sent direct messages to different community members with screenshots showing the relationship between HP and ‘Saltilisatis’. In those screenshots, you can see how Saltilisatis writes exactly like HP and talks about the same topics.

The Saltilisatis account was started in 2020, pretending to be a new user of Decentraland, to be targeted by crypto scammers whom HP would later ban from his main account. Later on, it seems that HP decided to use the account to say things he didn’t have the courage to at the DAO. Moreover, this account started unnecessary fights and made ill-advised comments.

Now, the ‘Saltilisatis’ account has been removed by Kyllian since he was exposed. I think Kyllian should apologize, adopt a more professional approach, and avoid such actions in the future.

P.S: Check out the screenshots someone sent. All the messages from Saltilisatis disappeared after they were shared by the user #HPExposed.

• Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

interesting investigation, but I don’t see a problem there, neither the toxicity.

I see no issue here. Standard and good practice to find spammers and bots.

Saltilisatis looked more like a turkic account to me :man_shrugging:

HPrivakos had an alt-account to spread toxicity

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Invalid question/options 100% 4,819,416 VP (128 votes)