[DAO:9ecd815] Petition to Remove HPrivakos from Decentraland DAO Committee

by 0xbc02db030361121dd43bbb2fcbcb4f9f98c1dc7d (Ambassador)

Petition to remove Kyllian Le Borgne Roperch or more commonly known as HPrivakos from Decentraland DAO Committee.

Kyllian is one of the 5 members from Security Advisory Board (SAB)

Recent events have shown us Mr Kyllian has acted in bad faith on numerous occasions. From banning new users, deleting his own messages as well as communities messages both from discord & decentraland forum. Creating alt accounts like “Saltilisalitis” to lure in new users so he can also ban, block & mute new users.

I sincerely believe he can no longer bring any further value to Decentraland and he has become a liability for the whole platform.

Using his delegated VP to vote against the communities proposals & grants is the final straw. It almost feels like Mr Kyllian does not want to see Decentraland progress any further, at least this is vibe he is spreading which is backed up by the decisions in his voting.

I would love to hear your thoughts & opinions.

Please Vote: Yes or No

• Yes
  • No
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

There is a proper way to do that, using the Hiring category.

We are talking about fake support users here, not random new users =)
Keeping the community safe :muscle:

People who delegated me VP are free to remove it if they want, I’m not keeping them hostages.

I’m sorry for everything you have to endure in your sad life Jason, but I don’t think your voice really matter here, between trying to blackmail me =)

Screenshot_2023-08-01_16-21-25

or posting weird montage on twitter, insulting basically everyone and being misogynist

You are not banned from the DAO Discord for no reason

Without talking about those, each more funny than the previous
Screenshot_2023-07-17_10-52-43
Screenshot_2023-07-17_10-40-30
Screenshot_2023-07-17_10-35-57

But again, this is not the way to do it, please use the Hiring category.

He was using my linkedin photo while tweeting most of that.

HP is one of the most principled and consistent thinkers in our DAO - attempting to remove him says more about the poster than it does of HP.

I’ve disagreed with HP on plenty of issues, I’ve never once thought he had a self-aligned or malicious reason for thinking so.

1 Like

Petition to Remove HPrivakos from Decentraland DAO Committee

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 8% 1,000,792 VP (17 votes)
  • No 75% 8,351,967 VP (59 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 17% 2,001,817 VP (11 votes)

Petition to Remove HPrivakos from Decentraland DAO Committee

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)