[DAO:aba2cd0] Framework for the Use of Grant Specific Discord Channels

by 0x2ae9070b029d05d8e6516aec0475002c53595a9d (CheddarQueso)

It would benefit the DAO to have a community-wide discussion around the use of our grant-specific Discord channels, and together, decide on a framework that specifies their intended use, allowed and prohibited content, etc.

Some grant channels are currently underutilized or overloaded with posts that are irrelevant. We could improve transparency and information dissemination in our grants program by creating community guidelines that call for an efficient, easy-to-digest flow of important information regarding project status, updates, and a log of answers to common/frequently asked questions. I believe that by laying out clear expectations for communication between the community and grantees, we can elevate community-driven oversight of DAO projects.

Should the DAO decide on a framework for the use of grant-specific channels?

• Yes
  • No
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

I can easily agree with this. A use of threads or whatever within the channels would be helpful to separate chatter. 1 for grantees to post updates etc, 1 for questions from the community, 3 MSC. 4. ?? Let’s clean this shit up. Pardon my French.

Framework for the Use of Grant Specific Discord Channels

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 81% 5,670,285 VP (61 votes)
  • No 1% 121 VP (23 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 18% 1,302,355 VP (8 votes)

Framework for the Use of Grant Specific Discord Channels

This proposal has been PASSED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfb1afa4dc069ffb47b19dbee196045d508fcd5a2)