[DAO:8456bf5] [BID-0015] Waifumon

by 0x37f00ec67d68c2d3c662339c183d37403c36f28e (AaronLeupp#f28e)

Should funds from the DAO Treasury be allocated to finance a new community-led project addressing issues outlined herein?

Linked Tender Proposal

SDK Support Team

Budget

169 USD

Project duration

1 month

Delivery Date

Apr 01, 2024

Beneficiary address

0x10Ac7f99a186B4e382c1aF547029772E4557fFaf

Email address

aaronleupp@hotmail.com

Deliverables

Wante to do for FREE but it is making me input amount. Will learn how to transfer by first learning to transfer our pvp first person shooter from SDK6 to SDK7 since been trying for half a year now and no luck.

After this def down to do video and live stream to help others. Also would like to get access to create air and land pet slots. We got it voted by the coummunity 6 times and also been requesting over 14 times on canny as well as dozens of messages in Decentraland Discord with still no luck. So def would like a seat at the table with the gatekeepers to start helping the community to get our stuff going again.

Roadmap and milestones

After they teach me I will make livestream video or video to help everyone. Open to others to doing too instead of me just want this done since so much on hold because of this and pet dev hurldes thanks.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

Hi @AaronLeupp I really appreciate your tenacity and drive for this project and any other you have been involved with. :fairy:

I have to say no because I think someone should already know how to vs needing to learn.

I look forward to Pets becoming a new wearable category.
Jenn

2 Likes

haha thanks @DedHeadJ for your honesty. It is worth my ask for you to reconsider your vote since I now over these 6 months have more experience and knowledge on how to execute this process since requesting it from foundation and DAO. I was also advised by @Fehz this is the proper way to do this. If you guys vote No on it I will have to spend another 2 months and rep-itch it via in the DAO forums again and have to sadly repeat this process until it goes through which will continue to put our 3 year+ now process behind even more.

Trust me I wish there was another way. Something so simple has turned into a multi year red tape nightmare but as you said will not give up for us! I also ask the same to @Canessa @willa . If not all good I wont take it personal will look forward to talking to you both on how I can getting your Yes votes for round 2 of bid and tenor for this venture next week if this does not go through. Thanks again either way guys!

1 Like

Thanks @Eibriel for voting and your explanation. Could you please point me to the person that you think is better for me at this bed and tenor which is why you voted no? I have pitched this in DAO discord, Canny and even DMed all Foundation Leads for everyone to-pitch there bids as well and no one else bid. Trust me I wont take it personal if we find someone else to do it but I fell short of finding someone which is why I do not mind doing the work myself since I understand everyone is busy.

I was also advised by Fehz this is the proper way to do this. If you guys vote No on it I will have to spend another 2 months and rep-itch it via in the DAO forums again and have to sadly repeat this process until it goes through which will continue to put our 3 year+ now process behind even more. If not all good I wont take it personal will look forward to talking to you on how I can getting your Yes votes for round 2 of bid and tenor for this venture next week if this does not go through. Thanks again either way!

1 Like

wait lol I want to apologize to @DedHeadJ @Canessa and @Eibriel . I thought this was the bid and tenor for creating the Pet slots Not the SDK7 Support Team lol. Disregard everything I said above. Your comments make more sense now. Yes I would like to learn this too. I currently hired Mattimus and Proteus to help us migrate our PVP Shooter MetaVS and so far so good. But not taking what you guys said personal cuz I am honest and agree we are learning lol. Even if I dont get this hope we find someone that can so we can use the help of finalizing our transfer too. Thanks!

2 Likes

I just thought you were pivoting from Waifus to full stack developing :sweat_smile: :facepunch: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey @AaronLeupp! This has anything to do with what I recommended you (as well as your previous tender proposal).

I can only say sorry if I wasn’t clear but, as a matter of fact, this and your previous proposals are quite the opposite to my recommendations.

2 Likes

hahahh @Canessa down to do it all but never pivoting from the Waifus. That an abomination.

Yes @Fehz this is not that bid and tenor. This is the SKD7 one. the other one you recommend us to do for pet slots is going live soon. thank you.

1 Like

[BID-0015] Waifumon

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 7% 506,014 VP (22 votes)
  • No 80% 4,996,538 VP (21 votes)
  • Abstain 13% 890,015 VP (10 votes)
1 Like