[DAO:2e03eba] StoneyEye Studios - Music & Art Growth and Self-Sustainability

This is a very easy yes! Stoney has a proven track record of creating amazing experiences all over dcl. :fire:

Just wanted to quickly respond, since our grant was brought up by @HPrivakos : While we love to collaborate with Stoney and are humbled to have him regularly perform in the band room, this grant has absolutely nothing to do with TRU.
The way you just casually make this out to be funding (in-part) for TRU is just plain wrong.

Bless!

1 Like

Voted Yes! Stoney has provided the Decentraland community with valued entertainment for multiple years now from his own funds!

1 Like

I vote yes, decentraland needs more people like stoney capable of gathering a large number of people at their events and I believe that if it is approved, new artists will come to decentraland that will help the community grow

[image]

[image

1 Like

StoneyEye Studios - Music & Art Growth and Self-Sustainability

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 83% 4,450,291 VP (129 votes)
  • No 15% 828,829 VP (10 votes)
  • Abstain 2% 128,117 VP (5 votes)
2 Likes

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0x88013d7ed946dd8292268a6ff69165a97a89a639)

Vesting Contract Address: 0x85b7362c6AF67D95c9BC13e90E963f90a89be9A5

hell yea ridiculous the community didnt rally this sooner. Gratz

Dear Community,

The Grant Support Squad was created to support grantees in achieving their goals and managing the DAO treasury.

After a thorough review of this project, the Squad recommends creating a new vesting contract for the remaining $50,000, with a duration of 11 months.

The Grand Support Squad agreed with @StoneyEye to extend the original 3-month contract to a year after the roadmap review meeting with the grantee. The granteeā€™s initial roadmap described events for a year, but they needed an initial income for preproduction.

Therefore, we recommend that the DAO Committee (@HPrivakos @Tobik @rizk ) create a new vesting contract with the following details:

• Amount: $50,000
  • Duration: 11 months
  • Starting date: October 1st, 2023

Current Vesting Contract: Decentraland's Vesting Dashboard

Thank you so much.

FIFI

1 Like

Hi! The correct starting date is August 1st, 2023 @rizk

1 Like

Just to clarify the original contract was for 6-months not 3-months and the first release of funds was on Aug 31. Will the new vesting contract be on the same link or will it be in a new place? Because I just see Revoked on the current vesting contract page.
@HPrivakos @Tobik @rizk

1 Like

Hi @StoneyEye , hope you doing well.

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the new vesting contract kicks off on September 1st. Youā€™ll start receiving your payments on October 1st, and each one will be 5k in DAI for the next ten months.

Thanks and good luck

Blessing @rizk could you let me know where the new vesting contract is? Iā€™m not seeing it. Thank you.

Hi @StoneyEye, Sorry for the delay, we are already vesting it and you will recieve in 48 hours or less.
thanks for being patient

1 Like

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfb1afa4dc069ffb47b19dbee196045d508fcd5a2)

Vesting Contract Addresses: 0x85b7362c6AF67D95c9BC13e90E963f90a89be9A5,0xAb21b08f88b64fCC403f138104878c4AF6a0B12a

Dear community just as an FYI there was some kind of glitch when they updated my vesting contract. I did my 2nd update the day the contract was redone and somehow it put it as my third and said I missed my 2nd even though it was on time. Now this month there was no place to leave my third update cause the second one was in there. I kept checking in to see if a fourth would appear so I could just put number 3 in there. It didnā€™t appear until just now and it says I missed number 4 even though number 4 isnā€™t due till next month. I know this is super confusing and Iā€™m not sure what I should do. I was told to just put number 3 in the third with the number 2 report but I canā€™t do that because it says there are to many characters.