[DAO:12b8f6a] RESUBMISSION: A Multi-Platform Entertainment Series to Boost DCL Brand Awareness

SMH. Unbelievable. No they do not support or connect other community members. I hate saying this crap since I will acknowledge I got my start because of them. As things progressed i could see how they truly work. It’s a great disappointment to me and hurts everytime it comes up again. I cannot in good concious vote in favor of this knowing it brings near zero new people. The DJs never bring there fan base which you would think they would to vote for them. Even those that do come in, don’t stay or come back. Ask for enough to pay for the winners and run an event like everyone else on their dime. I would probably vote for that. But not for twitter spaces no one attends or wearables no one will want. Raise money from the Metatrekkers NFT collection and make that solid again first. Sheesh.

@maryana I am surprised that the Strategic Unit still voted yes.

Not worth coming out when the proposal is sure to be rejected.

As you know, I have been among you for a year, and participating in the DAO for 6 months, I do not know all the details that surround the history of each of you, but my professional experience allows me to understand that if Decentraland users are decreasing it could be a consequence of not having a platform attractive enough for them.

Not only have I voted “yes” on this proposal, but I have voted “yes” on all the proposals that offered recreational events.

I think some user (I’m not referring to you) has made hasty deductions from my vote.

Recreational events are fine if they are reasonable.

So you don’t care about who is running it, their background, the flopped NFT project that they launched and put on the back burner. They are offering recreational events, so give them what they want??

Do you know what it means, in the web3 space, to launch an NFT project and then abandon it?

Oh yeah, that’s right. It’s called a rugpull.

So if rugpulls come to decentraland to offer recreational events you think that brings value?

Or maybe doing some research before blindly voting yes because “recreational events” was mentioned might be a good idea???

1 Like

RESUBMISSION: A Multi-Platform Entertainment Series to Boost DCL Brand Awareness

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 4% 902,003 VP (78 votes)
  • No 95% 18,840,411 VP (52 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 1,200 VP (1 votes)