Collection 'Star Wars Suit Black' created by Aliboy#614a is ready for review!

Star Wars Suit Black

View entire collection

Wearables

SW Black Full Suit

6 Likes

looks cool, excited for when its ready, let me sample!

1 Like

Hey @Aliboy#614a!

The wearable has issues with the acceptance criteria due the name “Star Wars” on the collection (check the docs for more info: Publishing Wearables | Decentraland)

• Infringe third party intellectual property rights

I’m sorry but the collection can not be approved with that name.

Hi @Shibu,

Creator here, Could I change the title name to SW Suit Black instead perhaps for it to be approved? I am keen to start offering it to everyone as soon as possible.

Thanks.

I’m afraid the name of the collection cannot change @Nitros933. (https://docs.decentraland.org/decentraland/wearables-editor-user-guide/)

Creating a collection

When creating a collection, first enter the name you would like to give your collection and click Create . After creating your collection, you can begin adding items.

The name of your collection cannot be changed after publication!

So I am going to have to spend another £250 (at current prices), just to change the name from “Star Wars Black Suit” to “SW Black Suit”? This seems a bit silly, surely you can override a simple name change and approve it. The wearable is still showing as “Under Review”. I don’t particularly want to pay another couple hundred pounds to publish the same thing - that doesn’t seem fair at all.

Please advise,

Nitros933.

Hi @Nitros933 I think yo have to split also your wearable in two parts.
Take a look here.

Nice work, don’t leave it!

1 Like

@Shibu - please advise how I can override this please?