Wearable has been under review for months

I submitted the change the member reviewing my wearable has suggested, he is now inactive and my wearable is just sitting there. I payed $300+ to upload a file just to be left in the dark. Can we get another person to review my wearable?

Hi, I was published my first wearable 13 days ago and still is under review, can you help me to find edit suggestions?
My wearable link is:

Collection 'Suit' created by 0x8030...fd25e is ready for review!

Best regards,

If my model needs edit, or have problems, the DAO Team comment there? Or I should check somewhere else?

Hey @l8night and @Sajad I can check these now! Sorry for the wait~
Can you link me to your collection L8night? :wave:

2 Likes

Thank you a lot :pray::pray::pray:

I had another question, where can i find your comments? Under the collection in the topic? Or in the Decentralands dashboard?

I’ll comment on the forum post~

1 Like

Hi, sorry to hijack but I had the same problem. I had a wearable that did not get reviewed after a month (received comments on IP which I amended). Can any one help?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll check it now~
Sorry for the wait! After the backlog of wearable I think a few slipped through the wave!

1 Like

Hi! Mine has been under review for weeks as well. Would mind checking mine?

2 Likes

Hey, could you link the forum post? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I pushed an update to my wearable last weekend. The change was that I added a female representation. Does this get added to the same queue as new submissions or do I need to get someone to review it? Forum post is below. Thank you!

1 Like

Usually if you post changes and not comment the curator we don’t get notifications which is why it would be waiting for re-review. I’ll ping now or have a look. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I linked above, thank you. Here it is again. I haven’t heard back. It’s now been weeks that I paid to add my wearable for sale and it still says under review. Can someone please review and help get this on the market? Here is the link again.

I have the same problem for a month, can you check mine please? https://builder.decentraland.org/items/405a7703-cc22-4af7-b4ac-658d79c52af9

Hey @oopsarn , do you have the collection name or forum link?

1 Like