Collection 'Suit' created by 0x8030...fd25e is ready for review!

Suit

View entire collection

Wearables

FAZAIE 01

Hi, I was published this collection “suit” 8 days ago, but it was still until review!

Could you help me to publish my collection?

Thanks,

1 Like

Hey my friend, deepest apologies for the delay!
Can you upload this design, currently it’s not showing up in builder. Also can you shoot an email to legal@decentraland.org to confirm you can legally use marvel content~

Thank you and talk soon!

1 Like

Dear michi, Because of the legally of marvel content, I was changed the wearable,
Please check it and help me to Publish my first wearable,
Thank you a lot.

@michi

1 Like

Good, i will be waiting for publishing this wearable :+1::+1::+1:

Can you confirm before I close this off that it is your own design and not using free assets or the content of anyone but yourself? @sourenaesp

It was a Free Model, But Commercial use is allowed.
I was Edited that file for using for Decentraland wearables.

Model Information:

Model License:

@michi

1 Like

That is perfect! Avoids people complaining later on~

I was about to close it off but noticed a reversed face on the side of the leg and some minior clipping around the knees. If you can update that I’ll approve tis asap!

Thank you so much~

Thank you again for your advices,
I was changed the legs position completely, and it seems be good,

Please check that again, hope to publish my first wearable Today.
@michi

1 Like

Amazing! I’ll approve this now, thank you so much. Total legend!

Dear michi, Thanks a lot for approve.

1 Like

Dear michi,
I tried to change the image of my wearable, and it needs your confirmation,
Can you please check that?
Thank you again,
Best wishes
@michi

1 Like

Yes! I’ll have a quick look~

dear michi,do you see my wearble,and approve that?
please check for approve.
thank you

Hey, re-reviewing this there’s a gap on the waist, the knees are still clipping. Can you adjust all the clipping issues and clean up this model before I re-approve.

Thank you~

Dear michi,
The Model was edited, please check and approve it,

Thanks a lot

@michi

Dear michi,
The Model was edited, please check and approve it,

Thanks a lot

@michi

1 Like

Hello! Just checking there is still clipping around the knees, maybe this design would be better to have the leg joints connected to avoid this issue?

Let me know how you go!

Hello, there’s a few thing I would like to point out in this particular submission. Feeling the need, as these scenarios keep ocurring and in my most humble opinion think it’s very unfair to the actual creator of this model as well as those who would purchase this item moving forward.
By pointing out the name being something that cannot be changed once published, although the design can change makes this “misleading”. May I also point out this “Because of the legally of marvel content, I was changed the wearable,” was said by publisher while later on another post mentioning in fact “It was a Free Model, But Commercial use is allowed.”

With this said, out of curiosity, would I be able to go download this file from the same place as the current publisher, adjust to DCL and submit as well being a “Free asset” and “Commercial use is allowed”?.

References:

2 Likes

I’ll get back to you on this one, I want to ensure the committee has consistency and a unified reply that can answer accurately~

Thank you!

1 Like