[DAO: QmTWJHH] Dreamers Dream, Builders Build. I am Both! Would Like to Contribute More

by 0x2d4ba5f549c78c2e34aa8e1a3894c75e3d5f9150

Should the following Tier 2: up to $3,000 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Platform Contributor category be approved?

Abstract

I want to contribute to decentraland but unable to run it due to lack of graphics card capabilities. With a upgraded PC I would acquire land and create avatar with a name. My family and I would like to contribute as much as possible. Daily gamer of 25 years.

Grant size

2,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x2d4ba5F549c78c2e34aa8e1A3894c75e3d5F9150

Description

Dreamers dream and builders build. I am both! I have been a everyday gamer since I was 14 years old. Now 39, I have 3 wonderful kids (2,9,&12) that are gamers with the little one catching up fast to be a future gamer. Due to my old Laptop (2017) Been having major issues playing Decentraland, as far as I got was jumping into the portal after the tutorial. I don’t have a strong enough graphics in my laptop to play. This grant would enable me and my kids to purchase a Gamer PC. I have always used PS, Wii, oculus…etc., in the past with no need for a gaming PC. Not being able to afford a Gaming PC means not playing Decentraland and not being able to contribute. I would contribute in every way possible. I have $100 usd in Mana stored in my coinbase account waiting for my family and I to play. I have contributed in ever venture that stands beside me to the max. Unfortunately without this grant might it be years before we will experience the future of gaming Decentraland. Thank you for your time.

Specification

I will use 100% of funds in buying a computer to run and contribute in decentraland. First i would buy Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen 1400-1700. Any funds left will buy accessories like mouse keyboard and screen. In the past I have built PCs for friends, apon thinking more I believe the smartest idea is to buy it already built. As soon as I have the PC I will run decentraland and contribute any and everyway possible.

Personnel

Myself Allen, my daughter Azalea with my son Jacob. I have been working on NFTs on Crypto.com NFT: Buy NFTs from a leading Marketplace featuring top projects. Everyday player of Call of Duty, and F1 2021 and so many others.

Roadmap and milestones

Purchase Gamer Pc, purchase accessories. Log into my decentraland account and create name/avatar purchase land and build. Contribute every cent of whatever money I receive left i will put back in Decentraland and Mana

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Dreamers Dream, Builders Build. I am Both! Would Like to Contribute More.

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 12,973 VP (10 votes)
  • No 26% 262,578 VP (6 votes)