[DAO: Qmb4BVP] Help Grow The Community

by 0x1fe5f48a279f643e96ce7419c6a3ecb4530d7cab

Should the following Tier 2: up to $3,000 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Platform Contributor category be approved?

Abstract

I would like to develop a space for all to come and share all ideas and create a large community to work together and help become financially free. I believe it would be an excellent opportunity to help everyday people evolve and be a part of what the future will have to offer and for all to join together and help create financial freedom.

Grant size

3,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0xF70aD31d5BAB0733E402C8274779C43bF43D7118

Description

There is so much divide in the world today and technology is evolving at an exponential rate, we as humans need to come together and help rid the divide. We need a place and a community where everyone will feel safe, develop trust toward humanity again, learn new technologies to embrace the future of this world and help each other grow financially and as a community.
People around the world can join this community, not only for financial gains, but when in need of help and advice, we as a community can support our fellow community member in need. As a community, we will learn together to further evolve Decentraland and ourselves.

Specification

I am new in this arena. I have not completed any projects, nor any documentation. I am learning as I go, but I do have a vision and goal. I want to purchase land as a start. I want to build on that land for community members to visit and promote their projects. I want to point toward the direction of an NFT gallery/auction house, where people can visit, see and purchase other people’s NFT projects and other projects that can be incorporated. People can hangout at the gallery “Grand Central” and work on growing the community. Schedule NFT showings/auctions at certain dates and times for all to come visit, see and purchase other community members’ projects.
Some time in the future, the gallery can expand and incorporate other projects, but I have to crawl before I can run.

Personnel

As I mentioned earlier, I am new to this arena. I am a Systems Administrator by day and learning/researching about projects, Decentraland, NFTs, etc., at night and I have no team yet. I will be starting this project on my own and hope to grow a community to help build the Grand Central. I have given myself a six month deadline to erect the Grand Central. I might be in the early infancy stage in this arena, but I gave myself a six month deadline.

Roadmap and milestones

I have given myself a six month deadline to purchase land, create property to house NFTs and other projects, if compatible.
1st month: Purchase Land/Parcel. Research what I can build on the parcel.
2nd month: Develop a community on Social Media and Discord to help me develop the Grand Central
3rd and 4th month: Create NFTs, build on the parcel. Post NFTs on the Grand Central, along with community members’ projects.
5th month: Purchase more parcels, continue growing the community. Announce grand opening and schedule first showing/auction.
6th month: Grand Opening of Grand Central.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Andrew Ramirez

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

I’m pretty sure this is already happening. You’re asking for a grant and haven’t done any leg work? Also, why does your profile not have a name? Instant RED FLAGS :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: Another “note” you’re new to the area and haven’t met the wonderful creators that already do what you’re asking money for?

Help Grow The Community

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 18,100 VP (1 votes)
  • No 1% 9,357 VP (6 votes)