[DAO: QmbnUQf] Decentraland Ambassador

by 0xcad07e8de1f57a8bcd3129a5b95cbe9027825338

Should the following Tier 2: up to $3,000 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Gaming category be approved?

Abstract

As a passionate VRP user i would like the pleasure in being a brand ambassador for Decentraland, more specifically Decentraland VRP users. I would love to be afforded the opportunity to grow and promote Decentraland through cryptocurrency communities and bringing awareness to those unaware of Decentraland and its unlimited opportunities and even more so the fun of these golden opportunities.
I’m an active investor (in MANA) and passionate about the project and i would love to show it by promoting this amazing project, bringing new communities together and helping to grow Decentraland.
My hard work and passion for this project is unrivalled, i would make the upmost difference in being active in this community. My skill is creating unity!

Grant size

120,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0xCAd07E8De1f57A8BCd3129A5b95Cbe9027825338

Description

My contribution will hold no bars and will pursue and engage with all surrounding communities within this VRP. It will bring people and communities together growing and ensuring that Decentraland is a industry leader. I feel that with my engagement in this community can make a big difference not just by bringing communities together but by starting new ones within Decentraland.

These key areas i feel like i will make the biggest diffrence.

• Community leadership, by being active within the VRP world i can lead and promote projects within the Decentraland world
  • I’m great at fostering strong and loyal relationship between customers (players) and brands
  • The ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insight
    -Setting a tone for what Decentraland stands for and to be able to grow the vision of the brand

Specification

The “technicals” of my role have in a simplistic way have been laid out in the above. i would just love to be afforded the opportunity to play an important role in this space. i feel that this small grant would be a great incentive to help me provide valuable marketing and community “togetherness” within the space and to be able to contribute and grow!

Personnel

My name is Grant I’m no one special! but I am passionate and excited about the future of Decentraland. My skills and experience are bases around charity work for the Salvation Army, 25 years in the gaming industry and a passion for Crypto and VR.

Roadmap and milestones

Immediately start to integrate with communities. Provide ongoing support and visions for Decentraland and help to grow with its users and being apart of the team.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Decentraland Ambassador

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 397 VP (8 votes)
  • No 8% 84,629 VP (9 votes)