[DAO: QmS7jTE] First Futuristic MetaStadium (Football)

by 0xaa528f96f7865ef46697dcbb3b4e04cefa91ca0c (Ligebar#ca0c)

Should the following Tier 3: up to a 3 month vesting contract of $3000 - $5000 USD in MANA, with a one month cliff grant in the Gaming category be approved?

Abstract

My idea is to create a Futuristic Stadium in Decentraland for people to play 5vs5 against their friends. People will be able to book the stadium at different times, create teams, play, watch games on the available seats, beat on winning players and more. Teams will be able to play for free or bet a sum of MANA. The winning team will take the total sum of the beat and MANA will be divided equally and sent to the winning players. It will be fun and a great experience both for players and spectators.

Grant size

4,999 USD

Beneficiary address

0xAA528F96f7865Ef46697dCbb3B4E04cEfA91Ca0C

Description

I will bring entertainment to Decentraland. People will be able to play friendly games 5vs5, create tournaments or championships and win MANA prizes. More and more people will try Decentraland and this game experience.

Specification

I will need Builders, and people that will work on the scripting side of the project. The grant will also cover part of the Marketing and Land acquisition.

Personnel

I will be working on the Marketing side of the project since I have more than 5 years of experience in Marketing and social media. I will need builders, coders and lands.

Roadmap and milestones

First step: Buy Lands - 4 parcels to start - By December 2021
Second step: Find Builders and coders - By December 2021
Third step: Start building the stadium, gaming experience and coding - By May 2022
Fourth step: Work on the Marketing side - Ongoing
Fifth step: Test everything and update Decentraland community on Discord - By May 2022
Sixth step: Improve Gaming experience based on Feedback - Ongoing
Seventh step: Launch - By September 2022

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot