[DAO: QmS2VM8] Approve AaronLeupp.eth 3 Dino Wearables (1st Place Shoes, 2k Lava Shoes, 404 Pants)

Just a recommendation but will make your pet static and also easier to weight to the armature. I also invite other curators to give some advice if they have any good ideas!

For dino pants you can have it sitting on the shoulder and scaled down slightly OR alternatively have it floating next to the avatar since it’s already flying. Ensure it’s weighted 100% to the hip bone if you go down the flying path with no other weight from the rest of the body.

For the lava and gold shoes why not have it holding onto the leg?
Reference I think a gun that was holstered to the ankle, you’ll have to scale them down slightly but not a massive change!

For now I think this is all I can help and if you ever feel stuck regardless of the submission, we’re all here to help you get approval. Just need to say “what can I do for this to pass approval” if you feel the feedback isn’t clear. The answer might be change the design, update the positioning or fix a few things before it can be accepted~

Thank you and I hope this helps!

3 Likes