[DAO:ae089b3] (pt7) Approve Dino’s

by 0x37f00ec67d68c2d3c662339c183d37403c36f28e (AaronLeupp)

https://www.aaronleupp.com/metavs-dcl/
https://www.aaronleupp.com/dinos/

• Yes
  • No
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

3 Likes

A very big massive YES over and over

1 Like

I vote YES and YES Aaron does great work

I’ve noticed that it’s an old story, so maybe I’m missing something. But I saw multiple ‘pet-look’ wearables in Decentraland. That’s one example: Baby Pet Peng - Eggsitus - Decentraland Marketplace. I am a little bit confused, what is the current policy and the issue with the Dino’s collection? @AaronLeupp?

1 Like

thanks @ExtraVersionDCL and exact. pets were allowed until the second I submitted one. there was never a new rule that passed with enough VP banning pets. only thing I can deduce is they want to discriminate against me because they don’t like me or something. I am use to it lol. their reason was because “pets will also be a slot soon” however that was over 10 months ago lol. so this proposal is for them to follow the rules of Decentraland and finally approve my wearable after these long 10 months. thank you.

1 Like

@AaronLeupp my bae, this was an update to meet new features coming into game and should be in the guidelines update! I’ve actually updated guidelines but I think still pending approval on foundation side.

I love you and would never discriminate bestie! :hugs:

2 Likes

hey @michi yes 1,000% agree ! yes hopefully the curations committee will follow the features and guidelines that was voted on by the community and I can finally get this approved after 10 long months. thanks for sticking up for me and the community Michi as you always have means a ton!

3 Likes

I vote Yes and Yes give him a chance and aprove his Wearables

1 Like

(pt7) Approve Dino’s

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 4% 107,361 VP (25 votes)
  • No 56% 1,334,159 VP (22 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 40% 974,500 VP (16 votes)

I love :heart: waifumon, approve, as soon as possible please, Decentraland would be better with waifumon!

(pt7) Approve Dino’s

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)