[DAO:b8b5efb] Add Decentraland Dinos (working name) attempt 3# to the Linked Wearables Registry

by 0x37f00ec67d68c2d3c662339c183d37403c36f28e (AaronLeupp#f28e)

Should Decentraland Dinos (working name) attempt 3# be added to the Linked Wearables Registry?

NFT Marketplace Listing

Relevant Links

NFT Collections Description

Have created Waifumon, Waifumon Gen-2, MetaKuza, Decentraland Dinos, and Armory Club!

Motivation

Goal is to give back to the entire community can see breakdown blow. 2nd Goal is to get Decentraland back on the top 10 NFT chart collections in the world again. Giving Decentraland a pfp advantage. While also being inclusive to those collections by making our Dinos pets and they can link there pfp as body or skin. In conclusion

Items to be Uploaded

Intellectual Property

Very rough on who can claim free Open to Alternative Feedback

Top Most Spent on Wearable Submissions - 1000
Top Most Spent USD or MANA on buying land Decentraland Land top - 1000
Top Most Spent USD on MANA - 1000
Top Time Spent in Decentraland top - 1000
Whoever Bought Most Other Wearables - 300
Whoever collected the most diverse amount of wearables - 300
Top Most Spent on Names - 300
Whoever voted the most in DAO top - 1000
Lands with Top most DAU records (most people on land and time spent) top - 1000
Top Most Events Played Performer in Decentraland - 1000
Top Most influentential people in Decentraland (Founders, Event Organizers, Etc) - 1000
Hidden across land and Decentraland Event Give Aways as well as Twitter give aways -1000

Smart Contract Address

• 0x37F00ec67D68C2D3c662339C183D37403c36f28E

Manager Address

• 0x37F00ec67D68C2D3c662339C183D37403c36f28E

Is this collection generated programmatically?

• Yes

Method

If others are sold can obtain grant power will for 2nd DAO where grant power is only given to the value put in the DAO through purchase. After grant power is voted on a grant that passes then the grant power gets cashed out by the grantee and goes away until obtaining more if so chooses to.

json files along with ERC721-C

Old Proposal:

same as Waifumon Gen-2

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback and support! To save everyone time IF YOU ARE ASKIGN SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY STATED WITH ILL INTENT AND NO ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS I WILL NOT RESPOND SINCE CAN ONLY DEDUCE YOU ARE JUST HERE TO CONTINUE TO PUSH THE NEGATIVE CRAB MENTALITY YOU HAVE IN THE PAST :crab::bucket: YOU CAN USE ALL YOUR FAKE ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO HAVE FAKE CONVERSATIONS WITH YOURSELF I JUST HOPE ONE DAY YOU SEEK HELP.

To everyone else! Thanks again and look forward to all productive feedback we can do to finally see this through after a long almost 3 years. Thanks again!

1 Like

Not a collection, therefore it cannot be a LINKED collection.
The “smartcontract” address is a normal wallet.

You don’t have access to who spent more USD on MANA.

This collection doesn’t make sense.
@web3nit please review your vote.

1 Like

Anything reason @DedHeadJ and @maryana voted No or things we can do to change to or pivot to make this and our other proposal a more passible proposal? We have already spent the past 3 years working on this and thousands of dollars to get them developed and excited to give them out to the community. If not totally understandable. Worth the last ask since don’t want to let our teams efforts to go to waste. thanks again either way! :saluting_face: :mountain_snow: :heart:

1 Like

Hi @AaronLeupp I was waiting on your reply to @HPrivakos about this being a true collection and therefore qualifying as a LINKED collection. Can you please address his concerns so that I can better understand the validity of this request.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks @DedHeadJ ! As said in my first comment I no longer reply to @HPrivakos since he has ill intent and always asks irrelevant questions to discourage others to vote No on anything I post. You can go look back on any proposal the past 3 years and you will see that to be the case. When I do respond with the answer he never admits he is wrong and continues to move the goal post and ask something else as well as uses his fake accounts to continue to do the same. You can see some of the past proposals of mine have legit go over 40 comments + back and fourth with him and his fake accounts and it never goes anywhere good nor has he ever admitted he was wrong nor changed his vote from No to Yes. He is meme and I wish him well in life but no longer have the bandwith to play games with him anymore.

To answer both his questions for You:

1. Decentraland Dinos is a collection we have over 20,000 3D glb files ready to be submitted to Decentraland for them to be linked. This same method was used for Wafumon Gen-2 and can see worked just fan and was passed. You can even see him reaching out to me to link them in the comments which we did [DAO:d6c2385] Add (pt1) (attp2) Waifumon linked Gen-2 (no funding required 4 this part) to the Linked Wearables Registry - #40 by AaronLeupp

2. He is saying we dont have access to who spent more USD on MANA when all transactions are transparent on the blockchain. We can take all the biggest MANA purchases (multiple the USD price of it at the time) put them on an excel sheet. Then also the biggest purchases during the hight of MANA (mulitple the USD price of it at the time) put them as well on an excel sheet. Organize the variables by the greatest value and go accordingly. Open to all other easier and more precise solutions as well.

How over again not intersted continuing to entertain what could go wrong with no alliterative solution pitches. Since again can only deduce the continued crab mentality :crab: :bucket: of being negative just for the sake of being negative as they have in the past. 1. Also apples to the BAYC/ApeCoin proposal that you voted No on and I hope you also reconsider. If you do not thanks again for at leasts giving us a shot since want to do everything I can to not let my team and I’s years of work and thousands of dollars to go to waste. Thanks again! :saluting_face: :heart:

1 Like

Hi Aaron, thank you for your reply. Not exactly sure how it works on the backend to accomplish this, but will there be curation, or other fees expected from the DAO at any point?

As a side note, I have not voted on the BAYC/ApeCoin proposal yet.

1 Like

Aaron has been working on this for years and has refused to give up… I can respect that type of passion. If you can get the technical side of this to work, I think it could be good for Decentraland.

1 Like

I didn’t know centralized exchange data was on blockchain, you can probably be rich just selling that data =)

Then why didn’t you explain how you generated them in the dedicated form?

Waifumon is an NFT collection, therefore it can be a linked collection. This one is not an NFT collection, so it cannot be a linked collection.

You also say you have 20k models to publish while the list you sent contains 9.9k items…

People should also remember that this will cost 10k USD to the DAO in curations fees :slight_smile:

Thanks @DedHeadJ ! I do not know the exact amount the community voted on how much it needs to cost but yes there will be a fee. If easier for you I do not mind joining the curations committee myself and doing the workload for free if that helps as well at no cost so can be no cost to the DAO or anyone. Also my mistake, I was wrong I thought you voted on ApeCoin/BAYC proposal. I was using snapshot and got the names mixed up. Regardless thanks for at least giving us a shot in explaining our side!

Thank you so much @Canessa ! :saluting_face: :heart: :woman_fairy: :doughnut: yes 1000% agree as you know I think pitch #2 was almost a year ago and we spent all this time working on this for the community (years) so appreciate the feedback and support. Yes we will continue to do our best to overcome any hurdles on the technical side as we have been also doing with Waifumon Gen-2. Thanks again!

Add Decentraland Dinos (working name) attempt 3# to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 58% 4,384,347 VP (46 votes)
  • No 41% 3,051,273 VP (12 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 105 VP (2 votes)

Thank you everyone for your feedback and votes! Look forward to finally launching this now and still open to all feedback and ideas before moving forward. Also @DedHeadJ I know you voted No, but still open to all things we can do the change to make things more what you would in your eyes. Def value your input and opinion a ton. Already talked to @maryana and @CarlFravel that also voted No on what we can work on to make it more what they would to see as well and look forward to doing our best to make everyone happy best we can. :saluting_face: :heart: :mountain: :t_rex:

It has been over a month since our link Armory Club “BAYC ApeCoin etc” and Decentraland Dion collections to Decentraland DAO proposals have passed and we still have not been received the ability to link them like we have for Waifumon Gen-2. Who do we gotta Karen too to get this finally done on there end? thanks.

Decentraland Dinos:
Smart Contract Address
0x8d1Dca1EEb5d46cc393c50aA0fbb5BDF4AfD5673
Manager Address
0x37F00ec67D68C2D3c662339C183D37403c36f28E
Is this collection generated programmatically?
No

I have sent all following to all 3 them to finally enact these passed proposals and have yes only been responded with no concrete solution and personal insults by two and will update what I hear from the third. I will of course keep trying I am just posting here to update the public that did not already see this in Decentraland DAO Discord. Thank you.