[DAO: QmReuan] Car and apartment

by 0x032d46936d9a510337e197cfd628eba64ed000d2 (Gary#00d2)

Should the following Tier 4: up to $60,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

for Gary’s needs

Grant size

10,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x032d46936d9a510337E197CFD628eBa64eD000d2

Description

I like the Porsche 911 but I was also thinking about about some cool bmw

Specification

apartment for rent maybe somewhere in the US, every week a party I buy drinks for the DCL community

Personnel

Gary will take care of everything

Roadmap and milestones

I’ll try to get everything figured out pretty quickly

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

3 Likes

What drink you’re thinking in have to DCL Community?

2 Likes

what’s your preference?

2 Likes

I voted “No” because you don’t have claimed a Name

3 Likes

If you’re unsure about your proposal I recommend getting peer review possibly in the DAO discord channel before posting! Community is always happy to have a look at proposal drafts before submission.
Grant proposals are here to support projects that need backing that can benefit charity, community growth and engagement.

1 Like

Will Vote When Name is Claimed

5 Likes

You know id be about giving a upvote to someone to help cover streaming , hosting servers maybe even software and pc money. If they streamed and created content for decentraland and onboarding but this man come on dude. I dont get why people feel the need to bog down the dao with this stuff.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I will vote when you name claim. Share 5k so I can rent a Mansion for a day.

1 Like

Ha! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy!!!

2 Likes

After reading this proposal it is a hard YES from me. However I think he should instead asked for 1 million Mana since it takes less VP to do so.

1 Like

lol smh did he win you over with the drinks? lol

1 Like

haha he won my and our hearts over his DCL parkour runs.

1 Like

people should stop wasting other peoples time in the DAO if they want the DAO to be taken seriously

this is a total waste.

Car and apartment

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 11,846 VP (10 votes)
  • No 99% 1,589,748 VP (24 votes)

Exactly why there should be a FEE to submit proposals. It was done for wearables, now it should be done for proposals. No other DAO I know of that doesn’t.