[DAO: QmPGMLN] Add z1nkx to the Linked Wearables Registry

by 0xa75fee88e663bcd2f8ebd8203877cb963d9d37db (z1nkx)

Should z1nkx be added to the Linked Wearables Registry?

Relevant Links

NFT Collections Description

I have only made shoe collections on DCL. They are the representation of the holders physicals and 3d assets we have provided them. The collections I have made for them, are for the collectors to sell or leverage to their communities. My concept is to collaborate with different communities and onboard them into DCL via their own NFTs.

This new ability DCL has offered brings alot more options to the table and our future with fashion in this space. I would love for example at first to be able to load a special 1/1 wearable attached to the 3d assets of the owners seen in z1nkxholderz. I think they would find that pretty nifty.

But in the near future when we do our clothing drops, this option in a generative collection would fit perfectly.

Items to be Uploaded

Intellectual Property

I would have to provide each person with their IP.
Only half of the 3d assets have been completed.
We are only a small team, not all things are completed but would love to see these owners have their own pairs in DCL. If you click on them you will see a few founders as owners and things that are also interested in their own collections in DCL and are working with us to create them as you may be able to see on our DCL page.

Motivation

I want to have my wearables in DCL as this offers the perfect evolution to my journey and story. Briefly we create physical custom shoes for NFT collectors.
But as we want to dive into the digital realm, these digital items need utility.
Being able to be worn is exactly what a shoe known for. These things make sense to the outside world more so and help us onboard newer people to NFTs that at least can do something they understand. I believe in interoperability and we need to connect all scenes to each other. I spend more time in the PFP nft community spaces, and feel its out of touch with amazing places like DCL. So I want to bring them here.

Smart Contract Address

• 0x495f947276749Ce646f68AC8c248420045cb7b5e

Manager Address

• 0x495f947276749Ce646f68AC8c248420045cb7b5e

Is this collection generated programmatically?

• No

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Add z1nkx to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 5,202 VP (17 votes)
  • No 3% 138,461 VP (5 votes)