[DAO:4cc91a1] Add Vottun to the Linked Wearables Registry

by 0xc8e53cf76e0adbcfae2bdb877b90fb286646d443

Should Vottun be added to the Linked Wearables Registry?

NFT Marketplace Listing

Relevant Links

NFT Collections Description

We are a company that offers blockchain and NFT services to different clients. We have a whitelabel marketplace for different companies.

We have launched collections for artists, for brands like Grupo Bimbo, Nestlé, Mediapro.

Motivation

We want to provide the a new service to our clients (the first one Grupo Bimbo with its brand Takis from Barcel USA, to create give away wearables in the Takis Tower that has been build in Decentraland).

We would like to offer this service to many clients that already asked for it.

Items to be Uploaded

Intellectual Property

I am a representative of the company.

My name is MartĂ­ Ras, NFT director of the company. Link attached: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martĂ­-ras-8349b8199/

Vottun website: https://vottun.com/

Any more information please let me know.

Smart Contract Addresses

• 0x8f370776cE3e56D7E8F46eC5C7B196dc51Ed6ECb
  • 0xa6fb75A012417D29cBd2505bC49F5a72A2Efdb61
  • 0x5Bf6b0c48DADaF16f46334c21eb201667032Fb95
  • 0x77c3658c19ede57ee8Cf4d5fB40C668d1ae618B5

Manager Addresses

• 0x1795a37710FA043B743522612a55f61F923BF8a2
  • 0x89b5b4D208d4B8027bAeeE28824bcCBAeB881DFa
  • 0x8f5fb55a17d0803ae667a2ef52d9111534116096

Is this collection generated programmatically?

• No

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Whats your experience in Decentraland ?

1 Like

I am voting no because you should not need to submit to the linked wearables registry for one item.

1 Like

Just wanted to share with you, that there is a way you can create a wearable collection and submit it to the marketplace without adding it to the Linked Wearables Registry. In fact that is how most creators do it. If you have any questions, please reach out.

I’m not sure I understand this proposal, but I agree with the other comments. Wearables should be submitted through the regular curation process. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, the main thing is the different wearables have to be asociated with the minted NFTs on the different smart contracts that the clients have. As far as I know, with the wearable builder we can’t do that. Am I right?

Also, there are cases were we are giving this NFTs and not sell them in a marketplace. People will register in a list and we will transfer them the NFT.

If we are able to create the wearables from the builder with our own smart contract and transfer them directly to the people registered in a whitelist that we have created, please let me know how.

Hey @MartiRas , if you create a wearable normally in the builder you can transfer them to peoples address you collect on a whitelist using this.

1 Like

Hey @Peanutbutta thanks for the info. I will check it. Also, is it possible to create wearables from the builder with NFTs already minted and in the own smart contract of the client? Do you have any information on this matter? It is really important for the different clients that have their own marketplaces, landing… and will give it to the different clients to all be his own. If with the builder we have this option then great!

I prefer this approach to the ones having 10,000 items to be honest.
It’s less work on the collection side (so potentially more projects would do it), less work on the curators side and it still allows the players to represent their favorite NFTs projects.
(Not saying you should vote yes on this proposal, just arguing about the one wearable argument)

1 Like

If you want to have your own smartcontract, you need to use Linked Wearables.
Using DCL smartcontract doesn’t prevent you from having your own marketplace and website/landing though.

@HPrivakos yes, but the main thing is that for this clients we also provide a platform that allows them to have reports, information and even mint the NFTs in a really simple way (like filling up a form), so they create it from the platfom that we have developed for them.

This is why they need their own smart contract.

Add Vottun to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 10% 201,726 VP (24 votes)
  • No 90% 1,708,653 VP (31 votes)