[DAO: QmPd1PS] Creating energetic, personalised content & Building project in Decentraland

P.S @yemel . In update 2 you can see me announce the creation of the game its not something I held hidden and secretly was funding this grant into that.

Hello Everyone,
Here i have a video message for the DCL community about the revoke, hopefully it could be re enacted after this message.
@yemel & @Zino

Hi InJesterr,

Thanks for putting together your arguments and making a public request to re-enact it.

The DAO Committee have reviewed your case and decided to decline the request.

What follows is my personal opinion,

I believe your intentions are pure and you were indeed ā€œCreating energetic, personalised content & Building project in Decentralandā€, which is the title of the grant.

However, I have doubts about the execution of what was described on the grant request. The roadmap is unclear, the views on your Youtube videos are quite low, you donā€™t have recordings of the Twich streams, you fail to develop content on a land, and you are investing your time in managing a team to get a 60k grant.

You received $4,379 DAI for the content you created so far and I donā€™t support to continue using the DAO funds this way.

I believe streamers are a valuable members of Decentraland community and we should think about a program to compensate them based on performance/audience. I hope you can be part for such a program in the future.

1 Like

Hey @yemel thank you for replieng altough I dont agree with your statement, I have done so much for this community and the community knows this which is why the community has voted yes.

The community said yes with 5 million vp to my work & now the comitee doesnā€™t want to re-enact it simply because they like my work, I havenā€™t failed developing on land, altough I have proven my work makes it so decentralised wheter the comittee likes it or not it makes it unfair and centralized, when the community has already voted yes. I have showed my effort and proofed my work here.

There were +100 people on the 16th of july at my public event. How did I fail?

I think the proposal should be re-enacted.
Iā€™m also going to make a statement here publicly.
since there is someone in the DAO that voted NO on my proposal I dont think we should have let the DAO decide on what to do with this grant.
The community has decided yes and I have worked on the project wheter the DAO like the numbers or not.

Oh and btw you said you fail to develop content in yout land, Iā€™m so glad i have pictures.

How is my land full if I failed creating content on my land and clearly you are saying something so weird of me getting a 60k grant when it is actually only 10k?

@yemel with al due respect you havenā€™t been looking into my grant as it appears, you havenā€™t watched the video entirely, and you punish me and my grant for the work you havenā€™t done right.

I have proof of work, wittnesses of me doing streams, i have a discord community with 650 people in it, I asked the grant to keep my community entertained, I asked the grant to create content overall and you are right now witholding me from my work where the community has voted for. I have updated the grant every month telling what I did for the project, I havenā€™t missed a single update.

Just re-enact my grant and let me continue what i was doing for my community because this is what They voted for I dont care about a public compensation for streamers since I am not categorizing as a simple streamer.

Iā€™m currently labeled as a fraud just because of this unreasonable revoke, Iā€™m also trieng my best to not take this as an insult on my work because i feel like this is libel & slander on my name.

Iā€™m facing daily accusations of being a fraud & a thief people telling me Iā€™m unworthy.

I do propose you to re-enact the grant as it is.
Let me do my job and clear my name.

@yemel is very negligent on this topic barely replies & very inactive.