[DAO:988285c] (Karen Act) Make Esteban Leader or give all high VP Whales a portion of the Revenue on top of DAO... here me out lol

hahaha yes it a conspiracy until you see that he even IRL looks like Jesus himself. i also had to continue my biblical analogy bit, so made the most sense. also @yemel said this himself and I agree with him I think it could be lucrative for Kevin and all other content creators in the space but also lucrative for Decentraland as a whole

Just some data points you can ask a ton of people in the metaverse what there first NFT was and they will either say DCL wearable or Waifumon through our give aways and sales I would guesstimate almost even 1/4 of them were through streamers pitching them on our behalf. I also saw through our weekly Wednesday streams on all platforms twitter being king tiktok being 2nd in terms of free views of even a bunch of non native web3 viewers that watch and they decided to check out Decentraland and join us in our weekly courses. it helps eliminate the fear and friction of wanting to try Web3. If you see someone jump in the water first and know they don’t die it makes you feel that it now even more safe to do yourself. so look forward to that venture if anyone ever makes it happen!

lmao, aaron you’re hilarious :joy: but dude, give me a line break for the sake of god. i’m going blind reading this.

haha yes sorry bro aside from my dislexia I just write as I think which is to unfiltered and confusing for most and terrible grammatically. why i stick to anime gifs on twitter lol

also yes happy you agree with that the “Daddies” thing lol. i too agree some solutions even I am pitching may not be the best options so def open to all. also love your guys breakdown questions.

this one alone is very confusing which is wild to say. when I pitched ventures to my Web 2.5 clients it was easy they wanted growth in terms of revenue and users/ new customers. was easy and got to focus more on working and providing that value. here in DAO’s you see things get passed that have no plan on providing any revenue or new customers so it is a bit confusing. is the purpose to for the users? community? inovation? utility? revenue? having everyone on the same page or at least know what all VP holders want individually on a chart would help people that want to pitch things to provide value adjust accordingly so its a win for everyone instead of a guessing game. so thanks bro def agree.

1 Like