[DAO: QmNwYki] First MetaVet clinic

by 0x3a12a5b2418c2e71abd4d6a7034d93d576b4d6db

Should the following Tier 4: up to $60,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Community category be approved?

Abstract

Hi everyone, i am a european vet and every time i tell someone what my job is, they start to ask me question about their animals. So i think i can offer a service to help people with their animal. If they are worried but dont know what to do, if their animal have behaviour issue

Grant size

15,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x3A12a5B2418c2E71abd4D6A7034D93D576B4D6Db

Description

with this project i can answer to a lot of question of pet owners. In some case it can avoid to go to real clinic. Moreover i can develop some services in pet nutrition. All of those services will be cheaper than those in real clinics. I think it can improve pet welfare a lot.

Specification

i need a land to build MetaVet clinic. And i need some fundings to communicate about my MetaVet clinic

Personnel

We will be 2 Doctors in Vet Medecine with more than 10 years of experience.

Roadmap and milestones

The project can be launch as soon as we have funds. The services in nutrition need around 1 month to be launch. We will report every week number of consultations et how many people are interrested in our other services

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

This is a great idea, but doesn’t need a grant to accomplish it. You can get this started on rented land with a relatively simple scene, possibly even assembled in the builder.

Would love to see this get going though. I have family and friends who are Vets and we’ve talked about this idea in the past.

Feel free to reach out. Maybe we can get this up and running easier than you think.

First MetaVet clinic

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 5% 56,321 VP (24 votes)
  • No 6% 63,968 VP (15 votes)