[DAO: QmSkc9k] Mental health support on decentraland

by 0x2693fb16cadf29197447b9a3737b6eae49afe60d (MsAlex#e60d)

Should the following Tier 4: up to $60,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Community category be approved?

Abstract

theres a huge demand for mental health support in the metaverse! For me to be able to provide this service on decentraland, I will need land, I will need to build a space and create events.

Grant size

60,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x2693Fb16CAdf29197447B9A3737B6EAE49AFe60d

Description

Dencentraland will benefit from a huge influx of new members. Mental health support is in high demand right now. Because of covid, social anxiety and other barriers, people are looking at the metaverse for help and social interactions. Owning land will be my first priority, finding someone to build the space or build it myself my second. Creating events, support groups, individual support

Specification

1. buying or renting land or being granted land
  2. I already have a 3D model of the building I would like to implement on the land (made in unity)
  3. I will create daily events so that people will get familiar with the concept and start talking about it.

Personnel

Theres no team yet in place. Need to build a team from the ground up. Preferably team members who are already familiar with decentraland.

Roadmap and milestones

buying land and building = 1 month
advertising = after the 3rd week of building
first event = between first and second month after building
recruiting = 2nd week of building

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

i had a similar dao proposal and it was rejected but i created the mental health garden at 118,155 if your ever interesed in visiting or a colab let me know :slight_smile: much love

Mental health support on decentraland

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 175 VP (7 votes)
  • No 38% 768,231 VP (12 votes)