[DAO: bafkrei] To Help Peoples

by 0x518fb16bb5095adfa16c81268c7b87b932fd8789

Should the following Tier 6: up to $240,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Community category be approved?

Abstract

Just For Helping peoples if they really need money please contribute for humanity thanks

Grant size

240,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x518FB16bb5095adFa16c81268C7b87B932Fd8789

Description

For Helping peoples who need money

Specification

with the help of contribute and we have to do that on world wide so everyone get some help to there families

Personnel

currently only i m working in the project but i will respect if any one wanna join

Roadmap and milestones

if everything goes fine and as i get funding soon so many things do for all humans ,thanks

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

While I love the idea of helping people, this proposal is vague with no clear direction how on it could help affect actual families. I vote no on this, sorry.

hi and thanks for like the idea yes right now i m planning to create the way to help genuine peoples who really need like some one need to pay there bills like hospital and medicine,food and also if some need to start there own shop or small business but with out of real prove we never release any fund and as we grow we can open many services in real world for free so any one come there and get any medical need and other help , yes not real now because i dont have funds but i get it and real peoples get advantage then u will believe , thanks for asking and clear my point so others understand its real not fake one and i really need all over the world peoples to join this cause to help in there country and as we do we post prove on youtube and other platforms so peoples more come in and i really want to open a very big hospital for free to every one and 24 hours service and all senior doctors also available and all the test and every thing in one roof especially for cancer peoples , and about me i m not rich person and have no job but i want to do that and i will , thank you

Voted “NO”

Decentraland is no Charity

hi ArtRe You i think u just live for fun and u have no life goal and i think u bron with golden spoon in ur mouth thats why u only think about ur self , anyway i m not bagging here , what was my plan to u never understand and also who think like u and born like u they never , there is so many coins and these kind of thing and also many virtual world apps but if we help peoples in real world then i think it make very good promation world wide and also help peoples and only think ur self , anyway thank you

To Help Peoples

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 62 VP (14 votes)
  • No 99% 1,666,462 VP (26 votes)