[DAO: QmNheoQ] Add the location -103,-97 to the Points of Interest

by 0x2fcd5b84e04ea940afff17173e67ec64376e1dfc (tangpoko)

MyosinMeta1

Should the scene located at -103,-97 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Dollhouse is a popular music venue in DCL. We average 3-5 events per week with between 40-70 attendees each. We regularly onboard new musicians/artists. Designed by House of Tang and home of the DCL Babydolls.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

4 Likes

This Proposal is music to my ears, not like other proposals that feel the urge to apply for POI after hosting only 2 event.

This is not a weak POI Proposal. Dollhouse Is Actually Hosting Events consistently, and always onboarding new members to our community. Dollhouse in my option has taken the right course of action by first building and providing for the community and then applying for POI.

I will vote yes

6 Likes

Definitely a place to remember and well deserved that should be on the map!! :heart:

5 Likes

Wait, this is not already a point of interest already? lol wild. This is a def YES from me. Way over due.

6 Likes

Thank you so much Aaron - you have always been so supportive!

4 Likes

Thank you so much Astrid!

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, @SinfulMeatStick Sinful!

4 Likes

These comments are incredibly heartwarming guys - thank you so much for your support!

5 Likes

BabyDolls have helped grow the DCL community in a big way. This is a yes from me!

4 Likes

So many nights spent her tbh they deserve it so much! CONGRATS IN ADVANCE

5 Likes

We 100% agree with this! Thank you for all that you do for the DCL community :heart_eyes: - BVERSE Team

6 Likes

y e s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m also so surprised this isn’t a point of interest already haha

4 Likes

@TheGoldGuy Many thanks for you and Bverse support! :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Tobik :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@GucciToe
@michi
@BrandonManus

Thank you all so much, your support means the world to all of us.

5 Likes

LFG

…and some other stuff to meet the 20 character limit

4 Likes

How this is not already a Point Of Interest boggles my mind. This should have happened 69 days ago!

3 Likes

lol.

Trololol laugh out loud rofl roflmayo hot sauce and some other random things to also fill the character limit because I cannot just write “lol”

3 Likes

Like everyone else is saying, I’m also surprised that this isn’t a POI already! The Dollhouse is very welcoming to newbies and always have unique event themes. I loved the Star Wars event recently especially with the light sabers! Thank @tangpoko for those!

3 Likes

Well it’s about time! hehe Gratz! xD <3

4 Likes