[DAO:f4yxtwq] Add the location -1,-35 to the Points of Interest

by 0x474543b99438a978b39d39d8983723eb5ff9196b (SugarClub)

Sugar Club

Should the scene located at -1,-35 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Sugar Club was first deployed in late 2019, making it one of the earliest Club venue and NFT gallery space to host events in the DCL metaverse. We are looking forward continuing making events, exploring alternative music genres and creating art.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

I normally like to leave reasons why I think a venue deserves a POI star, but I’m not even going to… this is an instant YES for me. I remember hearing in the newsletters when the Sugar Club came to DCL, and I think this deserves a “Golden” POI star to indicate that it’s one of the ground breaking clubs that inspired many other clubs that came after it.

5 Likes

Thanks @Canessa Canessa ! Its a bit strange to reapply since this club exists since the beginning of DCL but here we are ! much love

4 Likes

It’s ok because it lets those of us who couldn’t vote the first time shower you with love all over again! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

thats a nice way to see it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

SugarClub was a huge inspiration for me as an early indie dev in DCL. Easy YES vote for me. For the culture. :handshake:

5 Likes

thks @juxton appreciated

2 Likes

100% yes The pink haired girls have spoken

No brainer… Sugar Club!!!

1 Like

I think you contradicted yourself, Canessa. Because you totally just left a comment why you were voting yes lol! Love it. Getting behind you on this with a yes also!

2 Likes

Definitely a “Yes” for me! SugarClub was one of the first places I saw in DCL throwing parties, I think the 3rd POAP I ever collected was the Xmas party. Long time coming for this POI, glad to see it passed. Cheers

2 Likes

My delegate already signed. Im going to admit I thought you already had one long over due seemingly. See ya in the VIP.

Easy Yes for me! just like TheCryptoTengu said I also thought you were already point of interest lol. Since you guys are epic thank you!

1 Like

Add the location -1,-35 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 100% 2,985,682 VP (100 votes)
  • No 0% 0 VP (0 votes)

Add the location -1,-35 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

1 Like