[DAO: QmNheoQ] Add the location -103,-97 to the Points of Interest

Overall foot traffic for the last 30 days for MyosinMeta1 = 1043
Since their opening on February 1st they’ve hosted something like 60 different events by my count.

The Dollhouse is already a point of interest for hundreds of Decentraland visitors. I voted yes. My only question is, why haven’t you voted yes yet?

2 Likes

It’s shocking that Dollhouse isn’t a POI yet, I couldn’t think of a more worthy point in here! I’m so very grateful that so many fantastic people crossed my path and the Dollhouse has been part of this amazing journey at DCL. :heart:

1 Like

@arnj_joe - a man of few words, thank you dear friend
@Billyteacoin - 69 kisses to you, billy! Thank you!
@TrickStar - thank you especially for documenting the DCL journey for us all, unforgettable
@AwedJob - the more we know you , the more we love you - thank you for your support!
@AdaChiu - thank u Ada for your kind words, and for sharing our story to the chinese community!
@Kissa - we love seeing you at the Dollhouse Kissa! thank you so much for your support!

3 Likes

Veni Vidi Vici. Didnt need to come and support you already had it.

The Baby Dolls and Tangpoko are responsible for introducing me to DCL and welcoming my brother - JBam - and I with open arms. Dollhouse became one of the first venues and continues to be a staple central location for how we engage in the metaverse. It seems strange to me that the Dollhouse isn’t already a point of interest as this has been such a place of inspiration, knowledge, and just overall rocking good time. The Bam Bam Bros stand with the Baby Dolls and everyone else on this with a clear yes vote and a whole lot of gratitude.

1 Like

I feel with points of interest being approved the place needs to already be a “point of interest” whether that’s aesthetically, instant satisfaction (imagine you’re a new player just spawning into the place) or a community already posting it up there with events already happening. THIS. since playing dcl there’s been nothing but events here with people posting their avatar up in the area all the time. This place is a perfect example of what should be a point of interest. It should be the community built that wants it there not just some land owner running on ideas that feel POI will start their community ball rolling. point of interest or not this place is still a busy point of interest in decentraland. so yep plz that lil star would be cool here smileyface

2 Likes

1000% YES! No-brainer!

2 Likes

100% yes. The most welcoming, supportive community in DCL.
(edit: I just saw @GrizzledGatsby 's ‘1000% yes’. So upping to 1000% too).

2 Likes

Add the location -103,-97 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 100% 728,260 VP (106 votes)
  • No 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
1 Like

Add the location -103,-97 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

1 Like